• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

feel

NtSImey.jpg
iMessage screencap?
ibn1By8ifRajZr.gif

Oh marca..

I just sold Fifa 13 on Xbox, might pick up for PC, seems a waste not using my PC for games! Time to get back into PC gamig, whats best price in UK?

kharma45

I just sold Fifa 13 on Xbox, might pick up for PC, seems a waste not using my PC for games! Time to get back into PC gamig, whats best price in UK?

Depends on what you want to do, building is always best.

Man, this FIFA Clubs thing is fun.

AND DAT 1080P!

YES BOY!

I had Fifa 12 on PC it ran soooooooo smooth it was amazing.

How much is 13 now?

£17 from Currys/PC World if they've stock near you.

Depends on what you want to do, building is always best.

I meant for Fifa 13! I built my PC about 14 months ago and have barely used it outside the first 3 months.

Fifa 13 does look very nice on PC.

Damn no stock near me >_< Will keep an eye out in town though for it at that price.

Meier

Man, this FIFA Clubs thing is fun.

By far the best part of the game.. the best online experience of any game IMO. For 360 gamers, if you're interested in joining our club, hit up the official thread in gaming community!

I don't know why anyone would play the other modes if given the choice.

So what's the reason Tevez wants to go back to Boca? I can't find these rumors after some quick google fu.

He just prefers living in Argentina. I think a lot of South American guys seem to have even more attachment to their early clubs than European players.

kharma45

I meant for Fifa 13! I built my PC about 14 months ago and have barely used it outside the first 3 months.

Fifa 13 does look very nice on PC.

Damn no stock near me >_< Will keep an eye out in town though for it at that price.

Quiche could point you in the direction of a shady key reseller for £18 iirc.

Meier

Fuuuu, the Telegraph are saying United are now the favorites over City to get Kurt Zouma. I need my FM wonderkids! :|

Only because Quiche is a glorying cunt and wont pass to his strike partner :p

You should have seen me score 3 goal in our match mang, was amazing. Already scored 2 and then I block Quiches shot on goal, shoot it onto another guy, get a corner and score on that to complete the hattrick.

Fuck Quiche.

Quiche could point you in the direction of a shady key reseller for £18 iirc.

I'd be better off obtaining a disc, my download speeds are shite.

Do Gaffers play regularly? Really tempted by this, only reason I went off Xbox version was because everyone seemed to stop playing it.

kharma45

He does pass but they barely qualify as passes. He's better off shooting :p

He passes to you then either blocks you or steals the ball back off you again :p

You should have seen me score 3 goal in our match mang, was amazing. Already scored 2 and then I block Quiches shot on goal, shoot it onto another guy, get a corner and score on that to complete the hattrick.

Fuck Quiche.

hahaha YES!

Kyoufu

Do Gaffers play regularly? Really tempted by this, only reason I went off Xbox version was because everyone seemed to stop playing it.

We are pretty much playing almost every day lately.

He passes to you then either blocks you or steals the ball back off you again :p

Nah man. When Quiche gets the ball I turn into the opposition's best defender. I'm like John Terry, sticking my neck out for England and Chelsea to stop Quiche's shot going through.

qindarka

Banned

We are very active again after months of inactivity after an initial spurt of interest. Hope we can keep it going.

Top Bottom