• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

My fucking sleep pattern was fine till yesterday you cunt!

I was sleeping at like 10 until then too. Now it's coke and coffee in the morning
iuZSMwabYKRoO.gif
iuZSMwabYKRoO.gif
iuZSMwabYKRoO.gif
iuZSMwabYKRoO.gif
iuZSMwabYKRoO.gif
iuZSMwabYKRoO.gif

FootballFan

We are in division 5 now! Wilkiller scored an amazing goal (and yeah i recorded it bitch, fix mumble!)

I really want to join you guys but it's too expensive to buy the same game for a different platform(already have it on ps3) :(

edit

Just had a look, the cheapest I can find it out of the stores here is $80.

But online cheapest is $52 which isn't that bad but still a bit too much.

pulga

Banned
I'm really liking Sonic All Star Racing Transformed. It's better than Mario Kart Wii, I think. Hopefully Nintendo can mix things up in their next MK, just like Sega did.

FootballFan

I'm really liking Sonic All Star Racing Transformed. It's better than Mario Kart Wii, I think. Hopefully Nintendo can mix things up in their next MK, just like Sega did.

Yeah it's a great kart/racing game. People really rate Mario Kart Wii? I think it's pretty average.

pulga

Banned
Support both teams bro.

WHAT INVALID SCUM IS THIS

And Sky Italia believe City have turned down a request from Juventus to take Balotelli on loan.

Fuck that noise, I don't want Balotelli anywhere near Juve.

Roughly says

NtSImey.jpg

Last bit makes no sense, hopefully someone with good Spanish can make sense of it.
LOL! Seriously Marca? A screenshot? UNDENIABLE PROOF.

It says: 

Cunt: They say even blurred out player is leaving
Twat: It's not only blurred out player, there's many more
Cunt: What did you talk about?
Twat: We talked about everything...blurred out player, dressing room, Mou, CL prizes and more...

Ridiculous. I'm taking these cunts off my bookmarks. THAT'LL SHOW THEM
Yeah it's a great kart/racing game. People really rate Mario Kart Wii? I think it's pretty average.

It's alright, nothing like MK:DS at the time. Really enjoying the slight differences in gameplay switching between vehicles.

pulga

Banned
Why do Banned Paper have a picture of a bleeding Rio to illustrate their article about sneaky cheating ?

Why is it if it's a banned newspaper you guys constantly bring it up? :lol What's the point of banning if then? Is it The Sun?

More importantly, can we ban Marca?

Top Bottom