• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

The blonde girl? She's Brendan O'Carroll's (Mrs. Brown) daughter in law.

Mrs Browns daughter is O'Carroll's wife irl.

The scumbag friend of Mrs Brown's son is Brendan O' Carrolls actual son. Mrs Brown's best friend is O'Carrolls sister irl.

It's a shit show full of his own family who just make the show even poorer.

I think it gives it the the general feeling of authenticity that makes it so great. It wouldn't be the same with a bunch of no-names like Ardal O'Hanlan

Clegg

degea_1645202a.jpg
Fergie on Veron:

"He [Veron] is a fucking great player" were his parting words. "And you're all fucking idiots."

Veron was sold not long after.

What 'the boy' (De Gea) really needs is a steak.

Incidentally I just managed to buy two at Tesco, reduced from £6.40, to £2.50. Probably pumped full of horse but I couldn't give a fuck.
Genuine question.

So what if it is? Like is horse meat meant to be bad for you or something?

If it isn't and it tastes good...no problemo.

Arnie

Genuine question.

So what if it is? Like is horse meat meant to be bad for you or something?

If it isn't and it tastes good...no problemo.

Exactly my thoughts on the situation.

I've eaten horse on its own, on holiday in France, and its a decent enough meat. Very tough, but tasty enough. I'd eat horse burgers if they were of a decent price, so I don't really care if there's horse in my reduced steaks.

I guess some people are just picky about eating things that weren't advertised on the packaging, which is fair enough. Still, find the uproar over it being specifically 'horse' completely hypocritical.

Meat's meat, to me. I wouldn't eat a domesticated animal but horses just fucking neigh about all day in fields the same as cows and sheep.

Hart with more CS than all but 2 keepers on there (10 in 23 league games). Dumb metrics.
I'm not sure but I don't think it takes the CS into account when working out this rating. Begovic has loads too but isn't on it. Think it's all based on save %'s, which is only one aspect of goalkeeping anyways.

Yen

Arnie, you should see me. Liverpool 08/09 GK top, with the 04/05 away shorts. I couldn't be more naughty if I tried.

Timurid

I'm not sure but I don't think it takes the CS into account when working out this rating. Begovic has loads too but isn't on it. Think it's all based on save %'s, which is only one aspect of goalkeeping anyways.

Isn't save %'s one of the most important aspects of goalkeeping?

arkon

The first few seasons are good. Stop at season 4 I would say. 5 if you are pushing it. The latter ones are best left alone.

Slizz

Robyn from HIMYM is so meh to me lol. It's like they are trying to trick me into thinking shes hot.

Neither Kaley Cuoco or the chick who plays Robin look anything like as good in photos as they do on video

Agreed.

i8TkCBO5U8Fk.gif

Rachel Bilson > all(Shes been on HIMYM a few times)

Meier

Isn't save %'s one of the most important aspects of goalkeeping?

It can be somewhat misleading and is skewed towards a goalkeeper with a poor defense in front of him that concedes a lot of shots. It's probably a lot easier to get into a rhythm too when you're constantly under pressure (i.e. Hart against Dortmund). Not to say it isn't extremely important, but it's definitely a skewed metric.

Kaley Cuoco was at her best in season 1 of BBT. They had her dress much more sluttily and I loved those bangs. I thought she looked a little chunky in the most recent episode...

Fry

I for one hate taking pictures. I look much better in person or in video. Fuck pictures! Most of my cameras are shit anyway.

Lightning

Banned
United paid 15mil for Zaha and gave him back to Crystal Palace for the remainder of the season? Lol fantastic deal for Palace.

Fuck Wenger's comments.

Top Bottom