• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
We should've just reintegrated Vincente Iakinta into the team.

67519246.png

I'd still take Anelka for 6 months over Matri/Quag. :lol

Sigh..

*15 minutes left on Django*

Fry

Jan 27 Oldham Athletic v Liverpool
Jan 30 Arsenal v Liverpool
Feb 3 Manchester City v Liverpool

Fuuu. That run will be tough as shit.

bjaelke

1-0 Dortmund
Okay game. I'm at work so it's only been glimpses. B. Faso deserve the result though. Just had an idiot run onto the pitch a little while ago. lol

Cheers. Wanted to catch the ending until I noticed that Dortmund - Nürnberg is on.

Bo-Locks

Arnie

Arnie, you should see me. Liverpool 08/09 GK top, with the 04/05 away shorts. I couldn't be more naughty if I tried.

Fuck, that's ridiculous. I'm in last year's away and this years training joggers, went to the gym before.

Steaks were brilliant, Dortmund winning on my bet.

FootballFan

She's such a tease. I'm waiting for the day she's casted in some HBO drama.

Indeed.

Don't know who that first person you named is but the other 3 I am watching their shows currently. Onto season 3 of Mad Men.

In my opinion though Alison Brie doesn't suit the show. Especially since I finished watching Community before starting Mad Men lol.

I know. But Showtime is soft, just like AMC and all those others. It seems HBO is the only channel where there's a chance you'll see more than average. Yvonne should be casted in Game of Thrones :p
You don't care about her character or acting, you just want to see her naked

you perv

pulga

Banned
Indeed.

Don't know who that first person you named is but the other 3 I am watching their shows currently. Onto season 3 of Mad Men.

In my opinion though Alison Brie doesn't suit the show. Especially since I finished watching Community before starting Mad Men lol.

Other way around for me, watched Mad Men first, then Community. I'm actually impressed with her acting range. She goes unnoticed in Mad Men, the saintly little housewife.

Linius

Indeed.

Markle is the actress Salvadora posted on this page, she's in Suits ;)

And I never thought I would say it, but yeah Brie is pretty annoying in Mad Men. Don't like her character I guess. Like her more in Community. I'm almost done with the second season from Mad Men, three episodes to go.

pulga

Banned
OH FUCK ME IN THE URETHRA

Casillas' expected recovery time is now 2-3 months. FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKKKKKKKKK

And now, apparently Madrid is holding talks with Sevilla over their GK, Diego Lopez.

FUCK

At least Iker, is okay, I guess

1359138648_extras_portada_1.jpg

FootballFan

Markle is the actress Salvadora posted on this page, she's in Suits ;)

And I never thought I would say it, but yeah Brie is pretty annoying in Mad Men. Don't like her character I guess. Like her more in Community. I'm almost done with the second season from Mad Men, three episodes to go.

Ohh niceee.

That is how I feel, better in Community(or just more suited to it).

Pete from Mad Men is a boss-player. Some fine ladies in the show and spoiler(not really):
Don gets to bang em all

And now, apparently Madrid is holding talks with Sevilla over their GK, Diego Lopez.

FUCK

He's better than Valdes even with his left arm in a cast

bjaelke

David Hytner ‏@DaveHytner
Emmanuel Frimpong has joined Fulham on loan from Arsenal for the rest of the season #afc #ffc

Yen

Ohh niceee.

That is how I feel, better in Community(or just more suited to it).

Pete from Mad Men is a boss-player. Some fine ladies in the show and spoiler(not really):
Don gets to bang em all
[spioler]Don dies in a horrific car crash? [/spoiler]Really?

spidye

FUCK

just buy adler. he's the second best goalkeeper in germany and hamburg needs the money

Salvadora

I just hate the writing on that part.

It reminds me too much of the constant on and off relation between Chuck and Sarah. Just get to it.
It really is.
At least Sarah had a reason to be on the show, but I don't really feel like that with Rachel. If it isn't drama with Mike then she doesn't feature. It's really frustrating to be honest. I wish she featured in more TV/movies.
David Hytner ‏@DaveHytner
Emmanuel Frimpong has joined Fulham on loan from Arsenal for the rest of the season #afc #ffc

Return of the king.

Top Bottom