• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

pulga

Banned
You wanted Iker on the sidelines, Mou? You got it, you dumb motherfucker.

images

Linius

Nah that is Yenrots thing. Did similar thing with Game of Thrones yesterday. :lol

Oh, I thought the delivery of this joke was better if the spoiler tags actually worked :p

It really is.
At least Sarah had a reason to be on the show, but I don't really feel like that with Rachel. If it isn't drama with Mike then she doesn't feature. It's really frustrating to be honest. I wish she featured in more TV/movies.

Exactly how I feel about it. Let's hope the writers wrap it up in the following episodes, season two is almost at it's end.

Linius

Linius, was van der Wiel good at Ajax last year?

He has been completely useless at PSG this year.

He was injured most of the time, that's why Van Rhijn developed so quickly. When he came back he wasn't that great. The main reason he played most matches was to get in form for the euros. We all know how that went. It was a good thing we sold him.

His GoT fake spoiler yesterday:

Considering his name is Tyrion this one was even worse :p

And what about Faridmon taken away from you Yenrot? Banned?

Timurid

He was injured most of the time, that's why Van Rhijn developed so quickly. When he came back he wasn't that great. The main reason he played most matches was to get in form for the euros. We all know how that went. It was a good thing we sold him.

Fuck, I knew he will flop at Paris... Anyway, I'm hopeful that we will sign Sagna and Wenger in the summer.

No, I'm taking the piss really.

Two wildly inconsistent teams, can't call it.

Whichever team has the bollocks o try and win from the start, will win.

We showed a quite abysmal lack of 'nads in the first half against Man Utd, and it lost us the game. If the same happens again, I'll be a bit worried about Rodgers' big away game mentality

Timurid

So when are you gonna ask me to add you to the PSG supporters list in the OP.

It's ok Timmy, there's no shame in picking a glory hunting team late in life. We can't all be as lucky to be born with good taste.

Add me PUTAIN!

Good taste coming from a rubentus and a Madrid supporter. L fucking O fucking L

dc89

I enjoy DC's posts. Wish more people would post random stuff related to what is going on with their clubs personalities like that. What is Torres up to during the week, watching youtube comps of his time at liverpool while sobbing into a pillow? Did Cristiano post something on instagram? Who is Terry banging this afternoon...

This. DC is a credit to the thread. Fuck you haters.

I agree. I'd take dc's posts over United formations any day.

Oh thanks guys! :')

It's okay, it's not like DC will read the thread back and see my post anyway ;)

I have started a new years resolution... today. To read the thread.

SISSOKO!

http://i.imgur.com/mQ7hUjT.gif[/IMG

[B]6 and a half years contract[/B] :lol :lol :lol[/QUOTE]

Dayum. You should just do a 7 year one.

Top Bottom