• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

Salvadora

I'm sure it was quite a bit more than £11M, but still. The funny thing is that we spent £30m on Asamoah and Isla. And thank the gods for that, at least for Awesomoah (the jury is still out on Isla), but it's still an odd transfer stategy, when you've declared that your top target is a world-class striker.

I'm happy for Llorente, but why Anelka? It makes no sense at all.

I think if you had put in an acceptable bid you would have the striker that Juventus need. These days you are competing with Man City/PSG along with all the usual big clubs There is huge competition and if you make loan offers that would never be accepted/unacceptable bids you will have to get used to ending up with the Bendtner's of the world.

BBeTkaVCIAEljj6.png:large

It could be a movie poster.

Fintan

Rules of Engagement is the worst thing on TV full stop, but I wasn't sure if it was popular

You might have a point there, because unlike HIMYM, BBT etc. I don't know anyone who actually likes Rules Of Engagement. Then again, it has been running for 6 years so someone must watch it.

30 Rock looks shite as well. Tracey Morgan/Jordan (whatever his real name is) is clearly one of those people who's just annoying.

@arkon, yeah, Homeland is probably worse now that I think about it

Fintan

How do people feel about Mrs. Brown's Boys? That's pretty terrible, and isn't it the most popular show in Britain and Ireland?

This surfer flag is apparently going to be rolled out at every United home game. Should be ready to go for the game against Everton on Feb 10th (closest home game to Munich anniversary).

Gary Neville is paying for a part of it.

Nice idea. Don't know if it's really necessary at every home game.

Also there's some "reclaim the club" or something like that crap going on tmrw. Some idea some fans have had to try and improve the atmosphere at OT. Not sure exactly what the concept is but they want old skool style flags/banners and scarves at the game tmrw. It will either turn out pretty cool or more likely die fast.

/mufc pr

Carbonox

Now I don't know who to be excited for. 4 transfers in 4 days... who's next?

Florian Thauvin I guess. We did submit a bid for him officially.

Clegg

Yes.

I don't even know what's going on with the Belfast character's accent. It's like Kylehimself on speed.

The blonde girl? She's Brendan O'Carroll's (Mrs. Brown) daughter in law.

Mrs Browns daughter is O'Carroll's wife irl.

The scumbag friend of Mrs Brown's son is Brendan O' Carrolls actual son. Mrs Brown's best friend is O'Carrolls sister irl.

It's a shit show full of his own family who just make the show even poorer.

Arnie

What 'the boy' (De Gea) really needs is a steak.

Incidentally I just managed to buy two at Tesco, reduced from £6.40, to £2.50. Probably pumped full of horse but I couldn't give a fuck.

Top Bottom