• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT13| This title has been fixed

Brinbe

WAIT, WTF? THAT'S BULLSHIT! LET US TAKE THE CORNER YOU FUCKS.

Anyway, great 2nd half on our part. Totally closed down Madrid after that shaky 1st half. Time to do the job @ OT.

Fuck off Ramos :lol dirty diving cunt

Yes, dive.

iQO1R1Vl0XyiD.gif

Must be terrible not having Clattenburg and co in the black shirts for once.

demerit from Real, had everything to put 3 or 4 in the back of the net. pathetic display by Man United, even brought the double decker bus, but it's the normal thing to do when a small team plays Real.

I really hate referees who blow the whistle before the corner is taken. It is the most ridiculous thing I've seen in this sport.

I thought United were the better side tonight, they looked far more threatening going forward than Madrid - whom I cant see scoring twice in the return leg.

Ref was awful

Rafael did a lot better in 2nd half.

Jones was great too.

Evans was great too.

RVP played well, hope he had taken the chance. Welbeck played well, still our best winger as much as it hurts to say it.

Clegg

Delighted with that result tbh. We could have won but on the flip side we could have conceded 5 or 6 were it not for De Gea.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Second half was awful from Madrid. Very little guile, I do t think they got out if 2nd gear.

Think we did really well in the 2nd half.

We defended and countered well.

Kinda feel disappointed cos we had 2 really good chances to score a 2nd...but a 1-1 draw is taken with joy.

Top Bottom