• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT13| This title has been fixed

Suen

Casillas is good but does have his flaws, still I'd take him over Adan (I'd take Diego Lopez over Adan as well lol)

In the end Casillas is not this:

1295895518_higuita-scorpion-kick-1995.gif

edit: gif disappeared for whatever weird reason, here's a better one

Denmark looks like a third world country

Just like it's supposed to when there's football! N'Doye got the ultras logo tattooed that year after a bad bet to one of them, the deal was that if the supporter got N'Doye tattooed on him, N'Doye would get the ultras logo tattooed lol

ibv1sxls4DeaSj.gif

Fuck Brøndby!

<3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDkJltAZN2A&t=4m48s

"WE HATE WE HATE WE HATE BIF (Brøndby)". Jos Hoiveld that Saints fool filming it on the right lol, love that even some of the foreign players not speaking danish learnt the chant.

You guys can't say I haven't spoken plenty and way too much about danish football today, but damn it was a brilliant day, we were so much better that season that Oscar Wendt even off the pitch 3 min before the match was over, despite us not having anymore subs left, just so he could be the capo for a while.

xs0dAbY.jpg

I will stop now lol

Wes

venison crêpe
Mighty Boosh is an abhorrent piece of programming and my eyes are forever tainted for ever having glimpsed it.

Fintan

Mighty Boosh is an abhorrent piece of programming and my eyes are forever tainted for ever having glimpsed it.

Yup, a couple of my friends kept telling me to watch it. Couldn't believe how shit it was. I've heard that Noel Fielding's sketch show is even worse.

faridmon

I have never imagined the day I would say this would come but I had enough. I have given up on women and I think my chanced of reproducing have decreased significantly. They are just complicated creators that induce headache more than anything. I think it might be better for me to stay and be content being single from now on.

oh, and the gig sucked big time; Why can't some band understand that we, as spectator, payed money to watch them entertain us with some decent performance and decent Music?

Everton played? Big deal. Real life > Football .... sometimes

I have never imagined the day I would say this would come but I had enough. I have given up on women and I think my chanced of reproducing have decreased significantly. They are just complicated creators that induce headache more than anything. I think it might be better for me to stay and be content being single from now on.

oh, and the gig sucked big time; Why can't some band understand that we, as spectator, payed money to watch them entertain us with some decent performance and decent Music?

You're so emo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIe7C6FhXk0

I want Wilbur's gatsby.

first world problems?

Linus according to my photoshop you have put it as 1 frame per second lol, 0,03 frames per second is about right.

You always have us, honey bee.

What makes you say that? I assure you it's not the case.

Fry

I'm making a gif from a .mp4 file, the new Parks & Rec. episode. I'm using Jasc Animation Shop but the delay I used isn't right. What should I follow? Now I used 3/100.

http://i.minus.com/iXUn2SfsZoS5b.gif

Looks likes this :lol

I just saved this gif and opened it on Jasc. The display time was 100. I changed to 3 and it looks too fast. This is 4:

ib1ZpuyrONbEVR.gif

Some gifs will work better with 4, some with 3. Most of my footy-related gifs are done with 3. I think most of the tv shows ones are with 4.

Top Bottom