• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.

arkon

That's a silly silly thing to say, not only because of how random football can be (see Chelsea last year) but also because of how quickly the power shifts around to who is the better teams. But then again, not nearly as silly as saying managers don't matter. :/

Just another in the long line of wise quotes. He's misunderstood. In the future people will be mining through his posts for little nuggets like that.

Confuziz say...

European championships don't usually go to the best too. Sometimes it goes to the most consistent. Barcelona and Real Madrid were so much better than Chelsea was last year. They still lost.

Just another in the long line of wise quotes. He's misunderstood. In the future people will be mining through his posts for little nuggets like that.

Confuziz say...

He's the jaunpablo of footballing philosophy :p

Lukaka getting me dem points, and denying me dem Mignolet points

iba7U4RKcJC3Zs.gif

GorillaJu

So, you are saying Rafaael got lucky,huh?

No. He's a very technically adept player, quite obviously. It was a fine strike and not "lucky." If you don't try them, you'll never get them. It was lucky for United (if anything), not for Rafael, if that makes sense.

But "goal of the season." He's now said it twice. I've now lol'd twice. Goal of the week, perhaps.

No. He's a very technically adept player, quite obviously. It was a fine strike and not "lucky." If you don't try them, you'll never get them. It was lucky for United (if anything), not for Rafael, if that makes sense.

But "goal of the season." He's now said it twice. I've now lol'd twice. Goal of the week, perhaps.
I agree mostly but you could argue that since so few go in, relatively, the ones that do are special.

But yeah I think a goal which takes more thought and maybe 3/4 different pieces of great skill combined are better goals.

Fry

Only able to catch the Bayern match from the second half. Just seen Robben scored one and assisted the other. Gomez just created the 3rd goal, too.

And just scored the 4th. FUCK YEAH!

Wilbur

Banned

Come on it was goal of the season by player of the season and obvious candidate for the Ballon d'Or

Wilbur

Banned
RVP injured. Season over. Congrats Man City.

I agree mostly but you could argue that since so few go in, relatively, the ones that do are special.

But yeah I think a goal which takes more thought and maybe 3/4 different pieces of great skill combined are better goals.

Liverpool goal from the other day was better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom