• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
Okay so I can say PSV is stronger than Barcelona because they haven't played them.

Gotcha.

What the fuck are you even talking about

You're saying we specifically play hoofball against better teams, of which we have played one this season out of 40 games. You are specifically using that one example in order to say we play hoofball against better teams.

How is that the same as what you've just said? How? You won't even be able to explain it unless you turn to page 354 of the Big Shit Book About Football

Wilbur

Banned
Yeah but he's a one trick pony. Cut in on his right cross to the back post, rinse and repeat.

I want to see him taking the fullbacks on and get to the line, change it up a bit.

Never going to happen. Already in this game he's pussied out of challenging a full back twice. Fucks me off.

confuziz

Banned
What the fuck are you even talking about

You're saying we specifically play hoofball against better teams, of which we have played one this season out of 40 games. You are specifically using that one example in order to say we play hoofball against better teams.

How is that the same as what you've just said? How? You won't even be able to explain it unless you turn to page 354 of the Big Shit Book About Football

You seem agitated. Go see a doctor.

Empty

Yeah but he's a one trick pony. Cut in on his right cross to the back post, rinse and repeat.

I want to see him taking the fullbacks on and get to the line, change it up a bit.

sure but with the way the rest of the team is playing today i'll take all the good chance creation we're getting, regardless of how predictable it is. qpr's defense shouldn't need much guile, just doing the basic stuff well.

pappe

Lol at Samba trying to hoof it away even though he was under no pressure whatsoever.

How much did QPR pay for him again?

RAFAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLL!!!!!!!!!!1

Clegg

Rafaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Tc91

image.php

image.php

image.php

BEST RB IN THE LEAGUE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom