• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
RAFAELLLLLLLLLLLLLLL YOU ABSOLUTE FUCKING BEAUTY

WOW

FUCKING WOWWWWWWW

Well I actually watch matches from other leagues, including la liga, bundesliga and ligue 1. So yes, I can say who SEEM stronger than you.

Well apart from the fact that so do I so I can say the same, you're still missing the point. I'm not disputing that Real Madrid are a stronger team than us on paper. I also wouldn't dispute Barca are better than PSV.

Does that mean United can't beat Madrid (5-0 lol)? No. Does that mean PSV can't beat Barca? No. In fact, PSV would probably play 'hoofball' and you'd shed tears.

You first said we play hoofball, and then moved the goalposts when challenged it to say we play hoofball against stronger opponents. Of the 40 games we've played this season, only one has been against what you would call stronger opponents, and then it was debatable whether we played hoofball (but you obviously thought it was because you're biased as fuck). So your argument is based on the smallest pool of examples possible.

Blablurn

858262_620023528014342_542439479_o.jpg

!

Meier

That's the season in a nutshell. City go to QPR and finish 0-0 after a monster Cesar performance. Man U come and score in 23 minutes. Meh.

GorillaJu

Couldn't help but chuckle at the commentators' "I don't think you'll see a better goal all season." We see better goals every week. People routine whack at those loose balls from outside of the box - most of the time they go into row Z or skew wide. This one just happened to go in.

DominoKid

Couldn't help but chuckle at the commentators' "I don't think you'll see a better goal all season." We see better goals every week. People routine whack at those loose balls from outside of the box - most of the time they go into row Z or skew wide. This one just happened to go in.

SALT.

Wilbur

Banned
Ignorance is a bliss. Just stay oblivious to the truth. No english team will win an european trophy in the next 5 years.

Regardless of this still sidestepping the fact your original argument doesn't hold up... you probably said this last year too.

Why can't we have nice things

pappe

So, you are saying Rafaael got lucky,huh?

Wilbur

Banned

The Lyon one last week was better to be honest. Was a fucking great strike though, even you can admit that surely Oh Hater Of Us All??!?!?

Ignorance is a bliss. Just stay oblivious to the truth. No english team will win an european trophy in the next 5 years.

That's a silly silly thing to say, not only because of how random football can be (see Chelsea last year) but also because of how quickly the power shifts around to who is the better teams. But then again, not nearly as silly as saying managers don't matter. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom