• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
by the end of this season, cazorla will be the regarded as the best spanish player in england.

David-De-Gea_5.jpg

LegoArmo

Maybe in a few years. I think he'll be one of those above average players than Ferguson keeps around and eventually develops just by playing with good players to become an important part of the side. Kind of like Fletcher.

Solid win for United. Congrats.

Personally, I think he'll be first choice for both club and country by the time he's 26, he can score goals, when given a run in the team, he's proved it before. Van Persie coming has probably set him back a bit, but that's fair enough.

I have a lot of faith in him, and I think the job he does currently would be more than enough even if what I predict doesn't quite happen. He's really useful.

Just a bit sad the abuse he was getting (I know, jokingly) in a comfortable 2-0 win that took his team 15 points clear.

K1LLER7

Rio and Vidic were solid too. De Gea didn't have much to do.

Hopefully the RVP injury isn't too serious and he'll be back for Madrid.

Personally, I think he'll be first choice for both club and country by the time he's 26, he can score goals, when given a run in the team, he's proved it before. Van Persie coming has probably set him back a bit, but that's fair enough.

I have a lot of faith in him, and I think the job he does currently would be more than enough even if what I predict doesn't quite happen. He's really useful.

Just a bit sad the abuse he was getting (I know, jokingly) in a comfortable 2-0 win that took his team 15 points clear.
The fans just need to be patient.

There are so many players in that line up today who needed time to get up to speed and countless more over the last 10/15 years.

Welbeck has ability, that's the hardest part and he's got it. He takes too many touches and lacks composure but that can be worked on.

I don't think he'll be as good as you've said there...but IMO he'll definitely make it and be an important member of the squad. People forget last season, he was really great for us last season.

FuturusX

15 point leads everywhere...

All the the top leagues are done. Time to watch A-league now.

Central Coast Mariners FC 45
Western Sydney Wanderers FC 44

Only 1 point in it. Exciting!

Serie A - Don't cry I still love you

HNNNNNGGGGGHHH

s9afaQ5.png

Race for second/third/fourth looking exciting, provided Chelsea can at least draw tomorrow and Spurs win.
I'm going to enjoy it.

There's a good outcome no matter what.

City could be dragged into a battle for 3rd and 4th, Chelsea could be just 2 points ahead of Arsenal and below Spurs. But Spurs need to win for us to lol. So please win Spurs.

ShogunX

''Pack your bags you dour Scottish cunt''

''Fuck off Gollum your shite as a manager''

I love Grand Old Team. Fuming they are lol.

Wilbur

Banned
I'm going to enjoy it.

There's a good outcome no matter what.

City could be dragged into a battle for 3rd and 4th, Chelsea could be just 2 points ahead of Arsenal and below Spurs. But Spurs need to win for us to lol. So please win Spurs.

Hopefully Chelsea and Spurs win, City fall to 5th. Imagine. Fucking IMAGINE

faridmon

I am not even bothered, which should tell you something. We are going downhill, and I can not see where any improvement can come from.

Wilbur

Banned
''Pack your bags you dour Scottish cunt''

''Fuck off Gollum your shite as a manager''

I love Grand Old Team. Fuming they are lol.

:lol :lol

I think he'll leave at the end of the season and go to....

ARSENAL

I am not even bothered, which should tell you something. We are going downhill, and I can not see where any improvement can come from.

1) Tescos at the stadium
2) ???
3) 6th place

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I think that's the end of Everton's top 4 hopes. They still have to play Spurs away, Arsenal away, Liverpool away and City at home, they aren't going to make up the gap on the London teams.

This Moyes contract shit is going to be like the Harry fiasco for us. It will affect results.

Kyoufu

I think that's the end of Everton's top 4 hopes. They still have to play Spurs away, Arsenal away, Liverpool away and City at home, they aren't going to make up the gap on the London teams.

This Moyes contract shit is going to be like the Harry fiasco for us. It will affect results.

They can beat all those teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom