• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.

LegoArmo

Welbeck is a brilliant footballer, and anyone who thinks otherwise has no idea what they're talking about. He's a bit clumsy and sometimes makes the wrong choice in front of goal but that will improve, give it a few years.

Dibbz

Mr. Cousins with the how-do-you-do

Arsenal fans really should follow @ArsenalGent on twitter. Some of his tweets are gold.

GorillaJu

Well, fully deserved win for United here and fully deserved 15 fucking points for Viva after Rafael gets his bonus 3.

Gonna need some real brilliance from Gerrard and Mata to stay alive in FPL.

Anyway, I agree that Welbeck is a pretty good footballer. He does everything right but his final touch is absymal, which is pretty important for a striker. But yeah, he's only 22. He just needs the fucking confidence to score.

Brinbe

Great performance. Showed poise, energy and belief that didn't quite exist with last years squad and that's made all the difference. 15 points, bitches. =D

Welbeck is a brilliant footballer, and anyone who thinks otherwise has no idea what they're talking about. He's a bit clumsy and sometimes makes the wrong choice in front of goal but that will improve, give it a few years.

Maybe in a few years. I think he'll be one of those above average players than Ferguson keeps around and eventually develops just by playing with good players to become an important part of the side. Kind of like Fletcher.

Solid win for United. Congrats.

Wilbur

Banned
Everton loooooooooool

Great result. Didn't see us winning here to be honest, they can't have lost many at home since Redknapp took over. 15 points. Fucking delighted, such a mature performance.

Well, fully deserved win for United here and fully deserved 15 fucking points for Viva after Rafael gets his bonus 3.

Gonna need some real brilliance from Gerrard and Mata to stay alive in FPL.
Bale*

I got Mata. Fellaini didn't do anything for me so I'm ~10 better off you so far this Gameweek with similar players left to play + Bale for you.

vall03

phew! FT Arsenal 2 - 1 Aston Villa

Cazorla fucking carried Arsenal today. A bit disappointed on some missed chances, but whats important is we got all 3 points.

bud

mc1PuG0.gif
mc1PuG0.gif
mc1PuG0.gif
mc1PuG0.gif

by the end of this season, cazorla will be the regarded as the best spanish player in england.

mc1PuG0.gif
mc1PuG0.gif
mc1PuG0.gif
mc1PuG0.gif

GorillaJu

Bale*

I got Mata. Fellaini didn't do anything for me so I'm ~10 better off you so far this Gameweek with similar players left to play + Bale for you.

Right. Okay. Bale is definitely going to have an off-week this week. I can feel it. Really shabby week. One of my worst, I think.

Askani

Kamara showing his stuff. I was sorry to see him leave Sporting but glad to see he's on his way to having success in the EPL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom