• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noirulus

WTF. Who was that at the front that asked for a pass, and then doesn't run forward to recieve it when Essien passes it?

Edit: OOoh. Close from Di Maria there.

Edit2: Kaka vs Kaka. Lulz.

Edit3: Carvalho you dummy.

Noirulus

Wow. Wow. Wow.

I've never seen Carvalho run that fast. THA FUCK?

He is starting to look better, but still far from his last season level

Yeah, he's certainly not at that level yet but at least he's starting to show glimpses of his former self. He played great against Manchester United and isn't doing too shabby this game either.

Suen

Wow, I don't think I've ever seen a player attempt a pass like that. Di Maria <333
Di Maria is such a strange player. He plays shit as much as he plays good (ok he plays good more often) but when he's having a good day he's very surprising, fast, agile and great but when he plays bad you barely notice he's on the pitch. Still I'd say I'm quite happy to have him in our team, it's just that I always think he has so much more to show us than what he already does.

Noirulus

Di Maria is such a strange player. He plays shit as much as he plays good (ok he plays good more often) but when he's having a good day he's very surprising, fast, agile and great but when he plays bad you barely notice he's on the pitch. Still I'd say I'm quite happy to have him in our team, it's just that I always think he has so much more to show us than what he already does.

The great thing is that he doesn't seem to be playing so selfish anymore. Watching him go 1 on 1 vs Bayern and even Barca last season was painful no matter how great his dribbling is.

When he's semi-selfish like he was against United, he's a force to be reckoned with. I still prefer him being a pacy, passing-oriented winger though.

Suen

The great thing is that he doesn't seem to be playing so selfish anymore. Watching him go 1 on 1 vs Bayern and even Barca last season was painful no matter how great his dribbling is.

When he's semi-selfish like he was against United, he's a force to be reckoned with. I still prefer him being a pacy, passing-oriented winger though.
Read my mind. I think this role suits him best, it has brought some rather good results very often.

gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazzzoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

where the fuck is Adan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom