• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
dc bangs on about stuff which never even happened

"10 points they said.."

Still remember "you'll lose against the better mid table teams too". Loooool.

:lol :lol :lol

Ahhh lord. Just hilarious. Didn't want to be an arrogant prick but he just leaves himself so open to it.

UniedGAF can carry on bleating about 15 points. Nothing will ever be sweeter than winning the league on GD, after throwing it away to claw it back to steal it from United when they all thought they won it.

To score that goal in injury time, after losing 2-1. It was the best feeling in the world. Incredible Jeff

CityGAF can carry on bleating about winning the league on GD, after throwing it away to claw it back to steal it from United when they all thought they won it. But nothing will ever be sweeter than winning the league by 15 points, thereby comprehensively destroying their overpaid, under-performing rivals.

To so completely marginalise and decimate a local rival on the way to winning a title at a canter is one hell of a feeling. Incredible Jeff

These guys know what they're talking about.

image.php

dc89

City will lose tomorrow. Yaya will be wrecked in a challenge with Cockney Dave. Rodwell will have to deputise. They'll slip to fifth place. DC will still be banging on about the Aguerooooo moment as he boards a plane to the Bernabeu.

You have a crazy imagination.

WJD

We're feasting on the idea of long term injuries for players now?

Not even Suarez is deserving of that. Mostly.

Suen

Madrid team vs Deportivo:

Diego Lopez, Arbeloa, Carvalho, Pepe, Marcelo, Modric, Essien, Di Maria, Kaka, Callejon, Higuain
Not the least surprised by this line up. No need to put that much focus on the league anymore + he's probably saving up for CDR on Tuesday, very reasonable. It will be interesting to see how Marcelo does in this match. Where is Morata? :(

Suen

It's rare but you are an awesome Madrid fan :)

You are right though. I just hope the players try harder and Roura uses Tello/Villa in the second leg against Milan, that is all I want.
Barca is a cool team bro. Both Tello and Villa would be a better choice than Sanchez, as long as Sanchez is kept out lol. I'd definitely say to put Villa there for the second leg. Abidal seems to be recovering too, if he can be ready for the second leg I think it would be great because I honestly think it's Barca's defense that needs to wake up. Valdes lets in ridiculous goals easy which, if anything, makes Barca highly dependant on their defenders to do the job. Also it might just be me but it always looks like Puyol is doing twice the work compared to every other defender :lol

Wait a minute, we already won something this season.........
No one cares about that one :lol

Btw I don't know if you guys watched the Zaragoza - Valencia game. I was listening/watching and Zaragozas GK got a red card for handball. I think it was Soldado running with the ball and the goalkeeper came outside the penalty area and dived to reach the ball and touched it which resulted in a red card :lol

Hixx

Need btts in the City game and a Scum win tomorrow.

If the scum fuck my bet up for a third time in a row, I may have to dislike them more than I already do.

GolazoDan

UniedGAF can carry on bleating about 15 points. Nothing will ever be sweeter than winning the league on GD, after throwing it away to claw it back to steal it from United when they all thought they won it.

To score that goal in injury time, after losing 2-1. It was the best feeling in the world.
Vanished for an hour but my god. MY. GOD.

Incredible Jeff
*Unbelievable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom