• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
True. I'd be happy with even 10m for Sanchez, that is how bad he has gotten.

Messi's finger bleeding? Probably from punching some kids. What an asshole.

He's not a goal scorer he's a playmaker. Just another bad purchase by Pep. Great player though I'm also hoping we start Thiago over Xavi. Milan has so much speed we need the young guys in midfield

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Fucking hell what was Chesney doing on Villa's goal? Rubbish.

Kroenke in the stands looked like he was on a Titanic lifeboat.

Fuck I'm so full, led on my sofa watching Motd with a beer

Ordered a dominos earlier and found a 40% off £35 code, I have to beat the system so worked out the optimum order to make me win.

They then messed up the pizza and gave us free godcum cookies and free pizza next time

Fry

Don't make bayern-gaf to post the horrendous image of Robben, and all those shitty gifs.

iwVbCf18wfqWC.gif

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Szczesny has been slipping this season. He lacks competition

I don't understand why Arsenal haven't bought an old dog to compete with him. Mannone and Fabianski are nothing players. Chesney makes so many mistakes but his back ups are so bad there's no point dropping him. This is why players like Lindegaard and Friedel are useful.

Hixx

Fuck I'm so full, led on my sofa watching Motd with a beer

Ordered a dominos earlier and found a 40% off £35 code, I have to beat the system so worked out the optimum order to make me win.

They then messed up the pizza and gave us free godcum cookies and free pizza next time

I have ate a whole 12" pizza tonight and drank way too much strongbow i dont even like strongbow but its there so its to be dranked

Julio cesares tights geniunely annoy me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom