• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.

feel

Please don't tell me you think Raul is better. How many World Cups has he won? Or has he even won the Euros?
Suddenly it's ok to use national team titles to judge a player's worth.

image.php

FootballFan

Suddenly it's ok to use national team titles to judge a player's worth.

image.php

Hey! I'm using the same formula as everyone. Messi and Ronaldo aren't as good as Pele and Maradona because they can't win the world cup. It should be the same formula for everyone else, including Raul.

pulga

Banned
Please don't tell me you think Raul is better. How many World Cups has he won? Or has he even won the Euros?

Looooooooooooooool since everyone already used the Torres argument imma say he wouldve won it all if he was part of the current spanish generation.

Raul >>>>> Villa by far

Youre so funny sometimes

TELLOL

feel

Hey! I'm using the same formula as everyone. Messi and Ronaldo aren't as good as Pele and Maradona because they can't win the world cup. It should be the same formula for everyone else, including Raul.
I didn't even mention Raul! Goddamn with the inferiority complex!! /pulga

Hixx

I would welcome Mignolet in a heartbeat but £25m? No way. 12-14mil would be fair and represent good business for Sunderland.

de gea was £20m

and he looks like a fucking goat

Mignolet is better and looks like the essence of belgian chocolate

but white

FootballFan

Looooooooooooooool since everyone already used the Torres argument imma say he wouldve won it all if he was part of the current spanish generation.

Raul >>>>> Villa by far

Youre so funny sometimes

TELLOL

Torres wasn't the top scorer at the world cup, that is like saying Valdes did as much as Casillas at the world cup. Which he didn't.

Face it bros. Villa >>> Raul. It hurts I know.

FootballFan and Andres are right.

I've always loved Juve. Such a classy team and great fans. <3

Lightning

Banned
de gea was £20m

and he looks like a fucking goat

Mignolet is better and looks like the essence of belgian chocolate

but white
LOL you're greedy. You only paid £2m for him 3 years ago. Now you want 11x pure profit? He's a great goal keeper though. Huge upgrade on Szczesny.

pulga

Banned
Torres wasn't the top scorer at the world cup, that is like saying Valdes did as much as Casillas at the world cup. Which he didn't.

I've always loved Juve. Such a classy team and great fans. <3
Still ignoring the fact Raul never had the support Villa/Torres did.

Suen

Congrats Barca. You played better but I can't help but say that Sevilla suck today, they could have won but couldn't finish for shit. What a waste of points for them.

jtb

Banned

Villa didn't win the golden boot at the World Cup. And Torres won the Golden Boot at the Euros. And is the only player to score in two Euro finals. Sorry, your argument sucks.

Torres > all.

pulga

Banned
Can someone hit me up with the Messi/Cristiano ball boy gifs? A friends wants to prove to another friend Messi is a cunt :LOL

Lightning

Banned
Villa didn't win the golden boot at the World Cup. And Torres won the Golden Boot at the Euros. And is the only player to score in two Euro finals. Sorry, your argument sucks.

Torres > all.
What's your opinion on Szczesny? I'm personally getting a little tired of his errors.

And we have a massive game against Spurs up next. What are your thoughts that? A draw ot win is really important there. A loss would be a disaster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom