• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suen

Looking forward to Inter - Milan game tomorrow. If Inter beats Milan then Inter is the best team in the world, with Milan and then Barca behind them.

jtb

Banned
Does anyone think Arsenal really have £70m to spend in the Summer?

No chance. These stories come out after every annual Arsenal collapse, but Wenger has basically had a zero net spend for the past six or seven seasons. I don't see that changing. The only question is which players will leave this summer.

Timurid

No chance. These stories come out after every annual Arsenal collapse, but Wenger has basically had a zero net spend for the past six or seven seasons. I don't see that changing. The only question is which players will leave this summer.

Probably Sagna and Wilshere.

Yen

Sad thing is, Arsenal no longer have any players bar Wilshere (who probably won't leave) whose exit could have a massive effect on the team. The calibre of player is so much worse than anytime in the last 5 years (and beyond that obviously)

Fintan

I did a Bundesliga accumulator today, and all of the Saturday bets came off. For tomorrow I have Leverkusen and Dortmund on a -1 handicap. 340 euro if it comes off, but I'm worried about the handicap.

Linius

Still a couple days left in the window. Wouldn't surprise me to see CSKA or Rubin make a play for him.

He literally said if he'd rather make a move sooner than later. So if Russia comes by he's gone. Which also disgusts me btw, he doesn't give a single shit about his current club.

He literally said if he'd rather make a move sooner than later. So if Russia comes by he's gone. Which also disgusts me btw, he doesn't give a single shit about his current club.

He's probably just disgusted how easy it is to score in the Eredivisie and wants out ASAP.

Zabojnik

Emeghara is going to put 3 in the net tomorrow!

Not if he wants to join Juve next season he won't. Hopefully Siena will feel bold enough not to park the bus after the recent positive streak of results. I'm expecting some empty seats in Juventus Stadium tomorrow, despite it being sold out, 'cause of the bad weather and the elections. FORZA RAGAZZI, FACCIAMOCI SENTIRE!!!

Clegg

Timurid

Not if he wants to join Juve next season he won't. Hopefully Siena will feel bold enough not to park the bus after the recent positive streak of results. I'm expecting some empty seats in Juventus Stadium tomorrow, despite it being sold out, 'cause of the bad weather and the elections. FORZA RAGAZZI, FACCIAMOCI SENTIRE!!!

Talking about attendance, The Cagliari vs Toro game is going to be played behind closed doors because their stadium isn't safe and the Cellino is in jail for fraud. :lol :lol :lol

Arsenal are going to make a 15 mil bid for Ogbonna and they want Caceres from Rubentus too.

Mastadon

Banned
suarez is a violent racist. i don't know how liverpool fans can still support the guy.

Have you been to Liverpool? We love violence and racism!

The openly gay former Tory councillor, who serves as an independent on Barnet Council in north London, wrote: "For someone who has little interest in football, although I did attend Barnet v Port Vale at Underhill a couple of years ago, and once slept with an Arsenal striker, I am not fussed if Barnet survive in the Football League or bothered where they play."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/london-councillor-claims-once-slept-1723030

Franny Jeffers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom