• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

Karanka: It will be news if we finish with 11 players.

Yeah already criticising the referee hoping for calls, fucking puppet. Kicking players constantly can result in a red, believe it or not puppet.

pulga

Banned
Upwards in terms of PL-safety, wages, lustre and city. Would be a good move for him

Sideways. Every year Wigan just about stay up, West Ham would be mid-to-lower table, but would be expected to avoid relegation.

Thanks. Hoping something good pulls out for him.

Karanka: It will be news if we finish with 11 players.

Yeah already criticising the referee hoping for calls, fucking puppet. Kicking players constantly can result in a red, believe it or not puppet.

Uuhhhhh Roura already bitched about the referees, you puppet :lol :lol

"@LFC: #LFCU21s team v #MUFC:
Ward,
Wisdom, Roddan, Sama, Coady,
Adorjan, Suso, Teixeira,
Morgan, Shelvey, Sterling."

Looks like a good team. Not going to watch it though.
Wow, a strong team.

United's team is fairly strong too, for this level. Should be a good game. Expect Liverpool to win with that team.

Yen

Thanks. Hoping something good pulls out for him.

Uuhhhhh Roura already bitched about the referees, you puppet :lol :lol
Liverpool were going to sign him in 2010, but we couldn't afford him and signed Paul F. Konchesky instead.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Vertonghen at LB today. I know West Ham love the long ball but I hate playing CBs in the full back positions, this better not bite us. We always look better with BAE there.

Dempsey not in the squad, must have a niggle.

Clegg

I dunno, it got 3 noms at least; I was pleasantly surprised Oldman got one for Best Actor. Think it should have deffo won for Adapted Screenplay though.

That's what I mean. It received a few noms but didn't win anything. And it was stiffed on the Best Picture nom too.

Ushojax

Whatever happened to Barca-product Falque? He don't even make the Europa squad these days.

We've sent him to Almeria on loan. I liked the look of him but I doubt hell get into the first team.

No strikers, no wingers. Loaning Townsend out was a bad move.

It's a difficult balance though. If he stays he's not going to play unless someone gets injured. Normally we would have JD, Huddlestone and Dempsey on the bench, it's better that our young players play at this stage in their careers. Next season most of them will take up a spot on the 25 man list, we need to see how they do with regular football.

faridmon

I think TTSS got teh nomination and the awards it deserves. Its not an easy movie to get into and on top of that, Its very niche and focused on themes that people wouldn't give two thoughts about.

It did win stuff though so I am happy about that.

Wtv3NXN.jpg

Anyone played this? Excited to try it

Arnie

TTSS was a brilliant film.

It's boring in the same way that A Good Day To Die Hard is exciting. If that's your thing then so be it.

It's a difficult balance though. If he stays he's not going to play unless someone gets injured. Normally we would have JD, Huddlestone and Dempsey on the bench, it's better that our young players play at this stage in their careers. Next season most of them will take up a spot on the 25 man list, we need to see how they do with regular football.

Someone will always get injured though. Dempsey has a calf injury now. Lennon is due another injury as well.

faridmon

Ugh, The Artist is a decent film, but nothing special. Haven't seen 50/50 though.

We will agree to disagree.
I thought The Artist was one of the best, engaging movies I have evr seen because I haven't experience that style of movies so much. Not only did they modernise the black-and-white style, but they added alayer of 4th dimension to it.

Amazing, even though the story could have been better, but man, what an experience.

What happened to the kid that West Ham bought from Manchester United a year or so ago? I seem to recall him being in trouble outside of football.

Ravel Morrison/

He's turned out to be a decent Championship player, who nobody will ever take a gamble on because he's a cunt. Not a Suarez/JT-type, an actual dangerously criminal wankstain

Ushojax

Someone will always get injured though. Dempsey has a calf injury now. Lennon is due another injury as well.

Maybe we have a recall on Andros or something.

We should never have loaned out Bentley.
jooooking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom