• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

Messi passed the ball to Villa just once on the weekend.

pulga, what do you think about that?

I think Messi said after that match that the team is better with Villa and he makes more space.

Pinto at LW is better than Sanchez too so that isn't saying much but it's something.

I'm looking for 5 clean sheets from my back line next game day, it's do or die.
I wouldn't be that worried yet if I were you.

You're 35 points behind. Not insurmountable by any means.

I think Messi said after that match that the team is better with Villa and he makes more space.

Pinto at LW is better than Sanchez too so that isn't saying much but it's something.
We already know by now that anything Messi says is all a front to conceal the horrible man he really is which is quite clearly borne out by the fact that he passed Villa the ball once in 90 minutes. He's probably poisoning him too.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
When it comes to buying useless players (which turn to gold once they sell them to Milan) Inter are in a category of their own. In their defense though, they needed to find another striker / quick replacement for Milito. I wonder what kind of contract he signed. Hopefully one a la Anelka, just for a couple of months.

Palacio is suspended. So Carew-Rocchi is a possibility now
KuGsj.gif

Noirulus

Of course Messi will enjoy that Villa spreads the play and creates space, Messi will then have an easier time moving in to score goals 5 yards away from the net.

I kid, I kid... :p

Going to live sporting events is great. The addition of slides for fans would make it at least 1000 times better.

Newcastle may be having a less than stellar season in the Premier League but somebody inside the walls of the city’s development board deserves an Alan Pardew-esque contract.

According to the Journal Live website, NE1 Ltd have lodged a planning application to install slides behind the Gallowgate end of St James’ Ground.

The idea would be fans could use these slides to move quickly from to the underground train station and car park rather than the long flight of stairs.

According to the report, Utrecht in the Netherlands already have the slides installed where they are known as travel accelerators.

If the council gives them the nod, the slides will be built in the summer.

A spokesperson for the city centre development company, Adrian Waddell said: “The slides are intended to inject some fun into the city centre and we hope people in suits will feel as comfortable using them as youngsters in casual gear. The slides, like our pocket parks, are designed to attract attention and get people talking.”

Quite how the famously shirtless fans will get on when they hit the slide remains to be seen but if it gets the go ahead we want these put in at Croker too.

http://www.joe.ie/football/football-...park-0034724-1

8359_fc22_500.jpeg

FootballFan

We already know by now that anything Messi says is all a front to conceal the horrible man he really is which is quite clearly borne out by the fact that he passed Villa the ball once in 90 minutes. He's probably poisoning him too.

I heard he invited the whole squad to his bachelor party except for Villa.

http://metro.co.uk/2013/02/26/arsen...ng-of-lyon-enforcer-maxime-gonalons-3516621/?

Yes please but I wonder why Arsenal need to scout players over and over again before making a move. They go overboard with that shit and waste a lot of time.
A while back I posted an article where one of United's chief-scouts spoke about this very thing.

He said that at times he scouts players for up to 2 years and that that much time is genuinely required to fully assess whether the player is good enough, mainly from a mental stand point.

Then again Arsenal's players are more or less all pussies so that doesn't explain it for you guys.

Randdalf

New Messi ad where he plays cricket.. god damn it's so bad.

Every one of these herbalife ads, right at the end he drinks some, and it never looks like he likes it. :lol

My word his bowling action is terrible.

You just know that one of those obese Newcastle supporters with belly tattooes is going to get stuck in that and have emergency people get him out by cutting it open.

I'd be more concerned about the other things that will get stuck to the slides. Chewing gum, food, etc.

FootballFan

I wonder what nefarious purposes all that ad money is being funneled towards.

Messi has a stream of burning money in his sweatshop, it's behind 3 inch glass so all the workers can do is watch as the money burns, while Messi pays them 12cents an hour.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Russian side Anzhi Makhachkala have reportedly made an enquiry to Tottenham Hotspur regarding the availability of Younes Kaboul.

How about no.

Slizz

I enjoy GoT, didn't really think I would either. Only problem is Sansa grew too fast and makes me think dirty thoughts.

FootballFan

GoT is by far my favourite show on air right now. If anything, it's underrated.

Mad Men, Breaking Bad and Game of Thrones.

<3 If it wasn't for these shows I'd be stuck with crap like Big Bang Theory or 2.5 men. Would probably end up watching Twin Peaks over and over again.

FootballFan

You guys are cool my beef is with Farid.
3AQmK.gif

And I don't know what SHAFT is but I'm pretty sure it's the Everton of animes.

Fucking hell. Literally.

:loooool I only said it cause you were here.

There are heaps of other good shows but GoT, BB and MM are my favourites from todays shows.

Oh, man, you are missing out. I would really reccomend it. Do not watch the 2nd season though, that is just pure shit!

I will watch it sooner or later. Most people say the same about season 1 and 2. Interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom