• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

It's Uncharted with Metroid Prime-esque linked overworld areas. It's not really an open world game.

Okay, cool! I think it would be more fun exploring the island on your own terms but still the gameplay looks pretty awesome. But I think I'll wait for it to get cheaper, which I think will happen quite fast.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Tottenham face a battle to retain the services of Younes Kaboul, with Anzhi Makhachkala prepared to offer the defender £4m-a-year after tax to move to Russia, according to reports in France.

The big spending Russians recently lost centre-back Chris Samba to QPR after the west London side triggered his release clause, and are on the look-out for an adequate replacement.

Kaboul has played only once this season due to a long-term knee problem but is still regarded as one of the club’s strongest defenders and hopes to be back in action next month, report The Evening Standard.

It is understood Tottenham are not interested in selling the France international, however Anzhi want first refusal should they change their mind.

Kaboul earns about £35,000-a-week before tax and Spurs are expected to open talks about a new contract as soon as the 27-year-old proves his fitness. His current deal expires in the summer of 2015.

arrested-development.gif

Clegg

I'm pretty sure all their current gen games had micro transactions. It's not really new news.

edit: that sounded a bit a rude towards you (unintentionally) . But you see what I mean.

NP.

I was just hoping (rather naively) that they wouldn't have them this time round.

arkon

Okay, cool! I think it would be more fun exploring the island on your own terms but still the gameplay looks pretty awesome. But I think I'll wait for it to get cheaper, which I think will happen quite fast.

A wise choice. Keep your eyes peeled on the Cheap Arse Gaffer thread.

Linius

A wise choice. Keep your eyes peeled on the Cheap Arse Gaffer thread.

Yep indeed. And I'll always have my eye on the Dutch website 'budgetgaming' for Dutch sales. I guess Tomb Raider will end up in Zavvi's mega monday in a couple of months. Just like Deus Ex dropped in price pretty fast (both Square Enix).

fuenf

YEAH! :)

I just signed my employment contract at my University :D Starting in April, I will be a full time research / teaching assistant and write my dissertation.

SO HAPPY!

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Pressure from player, money, agents.

Those things mean jack shit to this man.

levy.jpg

As with Modric two years ago, he will threaten to put you in the reserves if you don't get your head down. He will only sell to the right club, for the right price, at the right time. Bale will not turn into an asshole like Modric did, he's much younger and has much more of a connection to the club. Players like him, Sandro, etc, are very young and won't be at their peak for a another couple of years, there is no need for them to move right now.

say good bye to Younes and Bale!

say hello to Kaka and Higuain + cash

FRIEDEL-TROLLING_zps60fbe393.gif

arkon

THANK :) I can't describe how happy I am, the uncertainty of the last few months has been really tough on me. It's great to finally see everything coming back together again.

I'll bet. Being without a job for about 4-5 months was really painful for me. It started off great, because, you know, yay! free time! Then I just got bored and obviously financial implications start to come into it. I don't want to go back to that.

Congrats.

Arnie

Congratulations Fuenf, hoping to see my own life coalesce similarly in the coming months. Glad to see you got things on track.

Wilbur

Banned
Congratulations Fuenf, hoping to see my own life coalesce similarly in the coming months. Glad to see you got things on track.

My mate just got a placement in New York for journalism over the summer. I haven't even looked at any placements or experience yet for anything. Fuck life.

They're gonna win tonight and you're gonna change your avatar to Stewart Downing.

fucking done

Arnie

My mate just got a placement in New York for journalism over the summer. I haven't even looked at any placements or experience yet for anything. Fuck life.

I've got a placement at Adidas marketing over Easter, but beyond that my life is one big blank. Need to get on it ASAP. Otherwise I'll be working at WHSmith Preston and that's a one way ticket to suicide.

Wilbur

Banned
I've got a placement at Adidas marketing over Easter, but beyond that my life is one big blank. Need to get on it ASAP. Otherwise I'll be working at WHSmith Preston and that's a one way ticket to suicide.

Come stay at mine and we can hold each other tight and sob while my bro shaves his balls and makes us hot chocolates

Working retail is killing me.

Got a couple of interviews in the next 2/3 weeks...fingers crossed.

Nab a job before you leave Uni guys. I regret being a lazy so and so thinking it'd all just work out.

Clegg

Congratulations fuenf.

Does anyone know what an open book examination entails? Got an e-mail from a lecturer announcing that the final would be open book. I've never had one of these before.

Wilbur

Banned
Working retail is killing me.

Got a couple of interviews in the next 2/3 weeks...fingers crossed.

Nab a job before you leave Uni guys. I regret being a lazy so and so thinking it'd all just work out.

Good luck man. I'm enjoying Nandos tbh, the people are great. Just long hours and hectic all the time.

I don't really have to look into much until next year anyway; there's a teaching program that combines both the PGCE and two years of paid placement at a school, so come September I'll probably start to look at that. Need to up my game with regards to university though, I'm quite lucky most my essays are creative ones but I'm gonna fucking die on this History of English essay and exam.

Congratulations fuenf.

Does anyone know what an open book examination entails? Got an e-mail from a lecturer announcing that the final would be open book. I've never had one of these before.
You're allowed your notes/textbook in the exam.

It means the exam is going to be really fucking hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom