• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

Watched Mad Men Season 3 Finale last night. That was a great episode. Will get season 4 soon. Who knew they could make a show about an ad agency interesting lol.

Yep, it's so damn good. I'm gonna watch S04E06 tonight. I aim to be caught up with the show when season six starts in april.

Messi

Today me and ManUtd4Ever did a jersey order. Here's what we got:

Manutd4scummers:

Betis 12/13 (proud of him on this one lol he wanted it for a while)
Atletico Madrid 12/13
Argentina 11/12 w/ Lavezzi
Porto 12/13 with Moutinio?

I got:
Brazil - Confed Cup 12/13
France - 12/13 away
Ajax 12/13 away
Germany Home 11/13

Good stuffs will post pics when my stuff arrives

dc89

96% tackle success? That's outstanding. It is odd how none of the pundits seems to have noticed him. Probably because he's foreign. You'd think inserting a teenager into a title winning defense would have drawn some attention, but apparently not.

Only just seen your post. But yeah, he's a boss. :D

FootballFan

Assistant ref "The cheque cleared, give him a yellow quick"

lol I jest JuveGAF, I already used that joke. :(

edit
That was dirty from Cavani..

Meier

Last WhoScored image.. check out this statline from Katuku Tshimanga. Wow.

307.jpg

I just want blood, don't care about from what team but lets get crazy.
Don't worry, Napoli will oblige on the blood and violence front. Their inferiority complex is so pronounced they turn into animals when they take the field against us.

Also, it's irresponsible of them to have left Britos on the field after that head injury.

Arnie

Not usually outright thuggery, but he's strong and 'physical' like most of his teammates. Chiellini was winding him up with ugly holding and shoving, but nothing excuses a deliberate elbow off the ball.
It should definitely be a red, but I don't think Chiellini can act righteous in this situation. Hair pulling and head locking are yellow card offenses in themselves, and he's been unashamedly rough on Cavani all game. There's strong defending and there's that; Cavani should be off but it seems fairly hypocritical for Juventus fans to be calling foul solely on Napoli.

I'm genuinely neutral in this, quite like both teams.

Not usually outright thuggery, but he's strong and 'physical' like most of his teammates. Chiellini was winding him up with ugly holding and shoving, but nothing excuses a deliberate elbow off the ball.

I didn't see it but maybe he was just trying to fix his nose? A noble thing to do, risking a red card for the good of Chiellini.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom