• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
I believe that

Fuck me last night was so odd. Drinks in the pub from 7 to 10 and then drinking in Nandos until 4 in the morning, then I went back to my friend's house but it was locked and she wasn't answering her phone, so I tried to sleep outside until 5 but it was too cold so then I walked to the Travelodge but it was fully booked so then I got a bus and planned to just stay on it going round and round and sleep until my friend woke up, but the man kicked me off at Heathrow Terminal 5, so I went inside and got breakfast around half 6 and then fell asleep on one of the chairs until half 8 when my friend rang and I told her where I was and then I got the bus back to hers still drunk and slept from 10 to half 3.

Off out again tonight. Giggs probably has a better liver than I.

you drank where you work? Did you pick the lock or something? :lol

arkon

Confession time:

I used to quite enjoy Ant & Dec's Saturday Night Takeaway

Napoli to win 2-1 pls

Grew up watching them on stuff like SMTV which had some decent segments to it like Chums.

Never really watched their other stuff regularly since but I did enjoy the odd bit of the Saturday Night Takeaway.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
I forgot to ask this question after the January transfer window but why didn't Juve free Fernando Llorente from his prison? I get they're going to get him on a free transfer in the summer probably, but the CL is wide-open this season and Serie A still isn't a wrap (though it might be after this game).

FootballFan

I forgot to ask this question during the January transfer window but why didn't Juve free Fernando Llorente from his prison? I get they're going to get him on a free transfer in the summer, but the CL is wide-open this season and Serie A still isn't a wrap (though it might be after this game).

They got Anelka dude. Duhhh

pulga

Banned
I forgot to ask this question during the January transfer window but why didn't Juve free Fernando Llorente from his prison? I get they're going to get him on a free transfer in the summer probably, but the CL is wide-open this season and Serie A still isn't a wrap (though it might be after this game).

You just answered your question.

marotta.jpg

Meier

96% tackle success? That's outstanding. It is odd how none of the pundits seems to have noticed him. Probably because he's foreign. You'd think inserting a teenager into a title winning defense would have drawn some attention, but apparently not.

Yeah, he has been incredible.. I've been singing his praises all year. He's a rock back there -- incredibly calm and on top of that, he is always look forward when he's in a position to pass the ball. He plays very few sideways and backwards passes. The difference was palpable when he was put into the lineup over Lescott.. it really was immediately evident that he and Kompany worked better together. City have 12 clean sheets this year and Nastasic has started in 9 of them. In the 16 games he's played, we have given up 11 goals. In the 11 games he hasn't played, City have given up 13.

After Stoke shit the bed and ruined Shawcross' chances, I'd say it should be Nastasic and Kompany as the top 2 CBs in the TOTY.

dc89

Did the Man U fans read that story on the DM about Dennis Schofield and Ryan Giggs? He found Giggsy when he was a kid and was a Man City scout at the time in addition to managing a youth club (and being a milkman, lol). He brought Giggs onto his youth team, Deans, and told the Man City brass to be at his door on the day he turned 14 since Man U were tapping him up despite Giggs playing in the City youth academy. City guys weren't there while Fergie was and the rest is history. It's a good read.

Same old United hey!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom