• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.

arkon

Has anyone listened to the latest Guardian Football Weekly?

Someone has made a fan fiction between AC Jimbo and Sid Lowe...

Yeah. Pretty hilarious. I was hoping they'd read more of it. And that there'd be more caveats in the bit they did read.

Salvadora

An impossible task, at some point you get raped by spoilers.

I look forward more to people's reactions to big plot twists (and you know what's coming this season) than the show itself.

Youtube comment section must be full of landmines but yeah, I can't imagine some of the reactions for this season! It's going to be fantastic.
GoT does nothing for me.

I prefer the books.

I felt season one was much better than two.

dc89

Yes I enjoyed it. I suppose you can get your £1.75 worth of fun out of it

Cool, I'll get it then.

---

Daily Mail say "City are help Real Madrid prepare to beat United by letting them train at The Etihad."

Well.... to be honest. I don't think it's helping them prepare, because the pitch at the Etihad is like a snooker table. At Old Trafford, it's a swamp. So are we helping Madrid... or United?!

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Youtube comment section must be full of landmines but yeah, I can't imagine some of the reactions for this season! It's going to be fantastic.

Youtube is a bad bad place for spoilers. It's best avoided entirely.
I got the finale of season 2 of Boardwalk Empire completely spoiled to me (I'm only 4 episodes in on season 2) and it was bullshit. I was watching a video on like, how to make chocolate cakes or something completely unrelated and on the sidebar of videos, "SPOILER KILLS SPOILER".

Clegg

Daily Mail say "City are help Real Madrid prepare to beat United by letting them train at The Etihad."

Well.... to be honest. I don't think it's helping them prepare, because the pitch at the Etihad is like a snooker table. At Old Trafford, it's a swamp. So are we helping Madrid... or United?!
D E S P E R A T I O N

dc89

D E S P E R A T I O N

I'm only asking :( I think we're doing you a favour.

---

Just seen a game on Steam called Kentucky Route Zero. Looks SO pretty.

KentuckyRouteZero_02.jpg

Meier

I still can't figure out why Cavani is worth 60million. Just confuses me.

I don't really think anyone believes he is worth that much. His release clause is €60m/£52m so in theory that's his value if Napoli won't negotiate but I think £35-40m is fair and I hope if City do bid for him then that's all we offer.

Clegg

I think I'll get the next gen version of any cross-gen game I'm really interested in.

That's if I can get a PS4 close enough to release date.

Linius

First time they showed flashbacks of Don getting the job. Those were such great scenes :D

And the Peggy awkwardness in the hotelroom with that new guy from creative :lol

Randdalf

I felt that as well, mainly because of how horribly they dealt with Robb's story. I suppose it put them in a sort of difficult situation as he barely features in the second book, if I recall correctly. They could have done much, much, better than they did though. I wonder what they'll do with a certain character that doesn't appear in ASOS,
Theon

kharma45

I'll do the same. Watch Dogs PS4 for me.

Watch Dogs is the game that led me to my decision.

I don't fancy getting the ported PS3 version.

I'm really looking forward to it too, glad to see PC is lead platform, makes sense.

Easily some of the best books I've ever read. You are doing yourself a disservice by waiting.

But the show is so damn good.

An impossible task, at some point you get raped by spoilers.

I look forward more to people's reactions to big plot twists (and you know what's coming this season) than the show itself.

So far so good! Not read a single spoiler (and I know this will jinx it).

Peco

Cavani is top class and he's worth every cents of his buy out clause. It's true he hasn't scored in quite a while now, but judging him only by his recent games it's nonsense.

Clegg

Is it confirmed some games are cross-gen? I know Destiny and Watch Dogs are, any more?

As Linius has already mentioned, AC:Black Flag will be a cross gen title.

But that game is an interesting one. It's being released in October but surely next-gen consoles won't be released until 2014?

Salvadora

I hope GTA V gets released on the PS4/Durango.
As Linius has already mentioned, AC:Black Flag will be a cross gen title.

But that game is an interesting one. It's being released in October but surely next-gen consoles won't be released until 2014?

Rumour is Durango will be out in September. Sony said PS4 in holiday 2013.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom