• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
La Liga 2012 feels so far away now ;_;

ibfAjXQv0uwHXM_zps1a91f59e.gif

FootballFan

Saw a picture on facebook about how both Messi and Ronaldo treated a ballboy (or random kid) that went up to both after games (at his local team's stadium?) ended and Messi is pulling away with the biggest "get the fuck away" expression while Ronaldo is all warm and fuzzy to him extending his arm to pat him in the head.

#hitlermessi

Probably a real madrid kid. I wouldn't look at him either. Good on Messi.

That same kid probably swears at him while he pounds in goals left and right against Casillas and makes CR cry at every Ballon d'Or ceremony.

Stop trying to turn the attention away from how shit Madrid are doing in the league, damn puppets(that's right I said it).

FootballFan

followed by another awkward moment when you realize that barca is leading the table with more than 10 points in front of real madrid.

Ohhhh snap. FUCK dortmund. BAAYYEERRNN

As I mentioned above, they just keep trying to turn attention away from how shit they are doing with their bestest coach of all time and 5000billion $$ squad.

Wilbur

Banned
Funny considering what I'm watching on ESPN right now.

Reading rolling over.

Remember when we played Fulham and for 79 minutes Shogun kept saying wait for the Fulham roll over, and then when we scored he insisted that was it before they proceeded to go close a few times?

good times

man united hatred

good tiems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom