• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

Not yet, not at all. I like him though, his talent is obvious but he falls out of the matches completely way too many times for the national team where he has still to prove that he belongs.

I think people are too harsh on these young players, expecting them to carry a national team. He is only 21.

If he still sucks by 25 then yeah, shit on him.

K1LLER7

United bros:

I miss Park. I know he was a declining force and we sold him at the right time but he was the embodiment of a top class professional.

He'd run all day for you and would invariably out in a good performance even when played out of position. He was also a big game player and was instrumental in some of our Champions League runs. He also loved shitting on Arsenal and Chelsea.

I'd love a player of his mould back in the United team.

We'll sign Son. He's South Korean too. Its destiny.

D_prOdigy

United bros:

I miss Park. I know he was a declining force and we sold him at the right time but he was the embodiment of a top class professional.

He'd run all day for you and would invariably out in a good performance even when played out of position. He was also a big game player and was instrumental in some of our Champions League runs. He also loved shitting on Arsenal and Chelsea.

u want him to burn with QPR tho.

Wilbur

Banned
United bros:

Yeah, get what you mean. He was declinin' though, for sure.

I will always luff Park.

ShogunX

Yes

Do one McDermott you postman-looking filth.

Swaggering around cos you pulled a goal back. Bald little oik.

Did you ever take Kermit up on his offer and experience the roar of the Brisbane Blues at the fortress known as the Pig and Whistle?

Or....Did you shit out?

I think people are too harsh on these young players, expecting them to carry a national team. He is only 21.

If he still sucks by 25 then yeah, shit on him.

I wasn't saying I expected him to carry the team, but that he certainly isn't the best player since Laudrup from Denmark just yet.

Empty

United bros:

jones is the new park

Clegg

kagawa
dat asian market

Kagawa is the more technically gifted player. But he's had nowhere near the same positive positive impact that Park had.

It's only his first season and he's shown flashes of quality though. I'm hopeful he'll find his legs in the Premier League.

FootballFan

I wasn't saying I expected him to carry the team, but that he certainly isn't the best player since Laudrup from Denmark just yet.

I just meant footballfans in general. When(not if) Brazil get eliminated from the '14 WC you just know there will be so much blame on Neymar lol.

Both Neymar and Eriksen should be moving to bigger teams sooner rather than later though.

Wilbur

Banned
u luv Christmas?

no however i luv this save by neuer

ipZjW25EXiYA.gif

I'm glad you asked Viva. In fact I have several points I'd like to discuss on this matter. I shall split it out into several posts for clarity's sake.

I think Nani is good because he plays well on the wing a lot of the time he...

...sometimes scores goals and sometimes he gets assists. He's also good at tricks which I like because it's exciting to see him dribble and I like it when shoots the ball really hard...

...at the goal which is good because scoring goals wins football matches, which at the end of the day is what it is all about isn't it? I think that Nani could be really good for us because...

...he has lots of skills even though he isn't so great at heading the ball, but that doesn't matter so much because you don't have to head the ball so much on...

...the wing.

I love you

bud

Not yet, not at all. I like him though, his talent is obvious but he falls out of the matches completely way too many times for the national team where he has still to prove that he belongs.

he's overrated. like you said, his talent is obvious, but he genuinely rarely puts on a great performance. he's mostly just... there.

btw, FootballFan, is Song injured or something? I haven't seen him play with Barca in a long time. It seems that he only was in the starting 11 for a few matches after he was bought, but then he disappeared.

he's overrated. like you said, his talent is obvious, but he genuinely rarely puts on a great performance. he's mostly just... there.

He would fit in well with United though, him and Kagawa could compete about who could be most invisible in each match and win trophies Torres style.

FootballFan

btw, FootballFan, is Song injured or something? I haven't seen him play with Barca in a long time. It seems that he only was in the starting 11 for a few matches after he was bought, but then he disappeared.

He was never a starter unless Biscuits was resting, he is the replacement of Keita after all.

Not a good signing, the difference between when he plays in comparison to biscuits is just too much.

He has had one or two good games, but not good enough overall.

His passing is fine, it's his positioning and tackling, I don't know how he survived at Arsenal at defensive mid.

dc89

Daily Mail report that City have took huge steps towards signing Neymar with Txiki and Soriano meeting his agent again.

Also Kolo Toure has all but confirmed he will leave City this summer on a free when his contract expires.

So that's Bridge, Kolo, RSC, Balotelli off the wage bill this summer. Before we sell anyone. I'm gonna guess that's £300,000 a week off the wage bill. FFP lul wut?!

bud

my gut says we wil lose :(

of course you are: 4-0.

based giroud will score a hattrick
cazorla and wilshere will beast in midfield
theo will turn alaba into whhaaaaaaaaaaaaalaba
jenkinson will roll ribery into a little ball and shove him up his shaved pleasure hole

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom