• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnie

Is it afer dark yet? And does gaf hand bans for creep shots? I'm bored.

Also how do you put pics from an iphone on gaf (without giving by accident access to my private shit on the photostream or something).

edit- bah people sit down right next to me, can't take them now

Not at all, my sweet.

4j76KHsl.jpg

Better mane than Wilburg's but I imagine Jeff and Salazar could easily step up and wipe me out.

faridmon

How can grandpa asking his daughter to sit on his lap while day dreaming about her ass being out of context? lol.

I don't know since I haven't watched it, and yeah that clip is shitty, but I am sure that doesn't usually happen in Anime. They make... lets just say, more subtly.

That anime look shit anyway!

please put it into context for us, faridmon.

That is his wife coming back as his grandaughter body

pulga

Banned
Saw this on reddit:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FI0fPq3UgeI
What a scumbag. And yet Pulga whinges and whines about Messi calling someone a puppet.

When the fuck have I ever defended Pepe's honor :lol

ASOS update: 32% through.

I hope they make Dany wear the Qartheen dress for the TV show. #titties

S1 Dany would've probably used it. By S3, she's kinda famous now so she'll probably decline ;_;

Call me a plastic! Call me a Band wagoner! Call me whatever you want! But at the end of day I'm going to support who i want to support!

MATERIAAAAL GIIIIIRLLLL

Anyone who thinks Madrid fans/media would be talking about Messi being a cunt off the field were they the ones 15 points ahead is crazy.

Can't beat him on the field, start finding something off it to please themselves. Puppet all of a sudden became "your mother sucked my dick" to them.

Did you see the crap Pulga posted earlier? A video, of Messi, for literally 2 seconds, telling Tello to pass it to him. Proving he is Hitler.

It's kinda sad in a way. :lol Especially when it's coming from a team that has Pepe, Mou, Coentrao, Ronaldo, Ramos etc in it.

It's sad you don't read fully read my posts, I even SAID it was nothing at all :lol

And I still can't believe you're justifying off field despicable antics. Did we ever justify Mourinho poking your assistant coach's eye at the time? No, we called him a cunt. I don't know why it's so hard for you to accept Messi is a cunt. It's no biggie, really.

I also can't believe it's so hard for you to conciliate the connotation of the word puppet. Stop taking it at face value and look for the deeper meaning *sigh*

Not at all, my sweet.

4j76KHsl.jpg

Better mane than Wilburg's but I imagine Jeff and Salazar could easily step up and wipe me out.

Arnie has what look to be mean dick-sucking lips. My man.

Wilbur

Banned
Not at all, my sweet.

4j76KHsl.jpg

Your nonchalant facial expression is in such contrast to my efforts its making me laugh unusually hard.

also fuck ur hairy chest

Pulga's right, you could easily swallow cum and make it look hot

FootballFan

It's sad you don't read fully read my posts, I even SAID it was nothing at all :lol

And I still can't believe you're justifying off field despicable antics. Did we ever justify Mourinho poking your assistant coach's eye at the time? No, we called him a cunt. I don't know why it's so hard for you to accept Messi is a cunt. It's no biggie, really.

I also can't believe it's so hard for you to conciliate the connotation of the word puppet. Stop taking it at face value and look for the deeper meaning *sigh*.

Don't compare calling someone a puppet to Poking a coach in the eye, after the match asking "who is Tito? I dont know that name", then not apologising at all.

I don't call Messi a cunt because he isn't. Simple. Just like you don't call Alonso a cunt(who also does cuntish things once every year).

Don't be such a Madrid puppet and enjoy the Afer Dark.

Yen

Watching Once Upon a Time in America. Why and when did society decide we shouldn't wear suits all the time?

Suen

Next week is going to be exciting. Two El Clasico games coming up! Should be pretty good, looking forward to it Barca-gaf and Madrid-gaf!

Scum

Afer Dark? Afer Dark!

Not sure If I'm looking forward to the Sony reveal on Wednesday due to the amount of fucking crazies it's going to bring out. People are going to pretend that Killzone is actually a good series and Nintendo fans are going to get it bad.

It's going to be something. NeoGAF to die under the strain of endless screenshots and .gifs, "Nintendo is doomed!", "Microsoft is doomed!" and "Year of Sony & the PS4".

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Decided to check the u20 qualifying for CONCACAF, USA is beating Haiti 2 to 1. Pretty hilarious how the crowd is pro-Haiti, though (the tournament is being held in Mexico).

And the Haitian forward just missed a sitter. Holy fuck.

pulga

Banned
Don't compare calling someone a puppet to Poking a coach in the eye, after the match asking "who is Tito? I dont know that name", then not apologising at all.

I don't call Messi a cunt because he isn't. Simple. Just like you don't call Alonso a cunt(who also does cuntish things once every year).

Don't be such a Madrid puppet and enjoy the Afer Dark.

Everyone knows Mourinho's a cunt. It's not surprising. Messi's recent antics over the last couple of seasons are slowly unveiling what a magnificent little cunticdator he really is!

And Alonso's a fucking gentleman <3

But alright, lets enjoy afer dark. Wilbs, slap out your tiny dick and lets get cracking. Arnold, moisten your lips, boy.

Decided to check the u20 qualifying for CONCACAF, USA is beating Haiti 2 to 1. Pretty hilarious how the crowd is pro-Haiti, though (the tournament is being held in Mexico).

And the Haitian forward just missed a sitter. Holy fuck.

Regulus, why you guys scared and want to change the venue for our upcoming match? The gringos made it out okay!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom