• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clegg

I don't see how you can have social anxiety, Messi.

You're six foot six and have a bushy beard. That's fucking prime material man. People flock to guys like you.

feel

People are disrespecting the buffer zone and keep sitting on the chairs right next to me when there's several other empty ones. Aren't letting me work on my creep photography skills which are pretty mediocre right now.

faridmon

If its an anime representation of anything related to the following:

* penises
* vaginas
* anuses
* Arnold
* breasts
* the Fast & Furious series
* garden gnomes

then go for it

Arnold

nDPEenW.gif

The Fast & Furios Series

N9unJsT.gif

No?

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Regulus, why you guys scared and want to change the venue for our upcoming match? The gringos made it out okay!
Are we? Honestly, I've been so mad about the game vs Jamaica that I haven't followed any football news since then. If so, pretty lame.

Not that I wouldn't mind moving our own venue around. Ciudad Universitaria o Nemesio Diez would probably put more pressure on rivals than the Azteca can at the moment.

pulga

Banned

You're six foot six and have a bushy beard. That's fucking prime material man. People flock to guys like you.

Chicks should be sucking your nuts while you eat grapes out of a leprechauns asshole.

Are we? Honestly, I've been so mad about the game vs Jamaica that I haven't followed any football news since then. If so, pretty lame.

Not that I wouldn't mind moving our own venue around. Ciudad Universitaria o Nemesio Diez would probably put more pressure on rivals than the Azteca can at the moment.

Apparently. Not sure what's happened since then but it caused a bit of a fuss back home when the news came out :lol

And fuck that, I want an Aztecazo. Nemesio Diezaso doesn't quite have the same ring to it.

Messi

I wish I knew these people. The mountain man beard goes well with my opie hat

Clegg

I have a new thing.

Every so slightly chubby girls whose boobs are a little bigger but still have a barely perceptible tummy.

Wilbur

Banned
I have a new thing.

Every so slightly chubby girls whose boobs are a little bigger but still have a barely perceptible tummy.

I love a teensy bit of meat. Nice and curvy, big hips, bigger bottom, bigger breasts but not what anyone (but Morsel) would call fat

FootballFan

Everyone knows Mourinho's a cunt. It's not surprising. Messi's recent antics over the last couple of seasons are slowly unveiling what a magnificent little cunticdator he really is!

And Alonso's a fucking gentleman <3

But alright, lets enjoy afer dark. Wilbs, slap out your tiny dick and lets get cracking. Arnold, moisten your lips, boy.

My point is I can find 5 video clips of cunt moves Alonso does, doesn't make him a cunt overall does it?

I understand you guys hate Messi and try look for every little flaw but get over it.

GetThatInYourFuckinHead.Gif

Enjoy afer dark I'm off to Ni No Kuni land.

feel

Alright, downloaded a video recording app that puts random text on screen while recording stealthly. And right then this place became deserted.. :(

Suen

My point is I can find 5 video clips of cunt moves Alonso does, doesn't make him a cunt overall does it?

I understand you guys hate Messi and try look for every little flaw but get over it.

GetThatInYourFuckinHead.Gif

Enjoy afer dark I'm off to Ni No Kuni land.

But I don't hate Messi :(

GorillaJu

Finally got a chance to read Wenger's presser. Fucking brilliant – he's a class manager who's been so important to the game and his team – IMO he has every right to hit out at the reporters, even if it doesn't make much sense. That just makes it better. Dealing with scumbags from the Sun and the D*ily Mail must be hell.

GorillaJu

Oh shit I came in during heavy afer darking. What's on the menu today boys? I see we're using pencils as dipsticks to check our diapers then licking them clean. Sounds healthy and exciting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom