• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
It's a shame Pepe is such a horrific brutal cunt, because technically he's a fantastic defender. Just has far too many occasions where he tries to murder an opponent.

fuenf

I'm still disappointed by that pic. Should have Kloppo's Pöhler cap.

4IYGGzv.gif

Linius

That price is quite ridiculous. But you have to remember he turned Napoli from a pretty good Serie A team to the Anti-Juve challenging for the title.

Hamsik plays a big role in that too but Cavani is the main man. I think 40m would be a fair price.

40 is still crazy money. Somewhere along the line we went way overboard with transfer amounts being payed in the world of football. It's not supposed to be normal that clubs pay 40/50/60 or more for a single player. And how often do we see those expensive players end up failing? It's sad really.

/Modern football rant

FootballFan

Saw this on reddit:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FI0fPq3UgeI
What a scumbag. And yet Pulga whinges and whines about Messi calling someone a puppet.

Anyone who thinks Madrid fans/media would be talking about Messi being a cunt off the field were they the ones 15 points ahead is crazy.

Can't beat him on the field, start finding something off it to please themselves. Puppet all of a sudden became "your mother sucked my dick" to them.

Did you see the crap Pulga posted earlier? A video, of Messi, for literally 2 seconds, telling Tello to pass it to him. Proving he is Hitler.

It's kinda sad in a way. :lol Especially when it's coming from a team that has Pepe, Mou, Coentrao, Ronaldo, Ramos etc in it.

Anyone who thinks Madrid fans/media would be talking about Messi being a cunt off the field were they the ones 15 points ahead is crazy.

Can't beat him on the field, start finding something off it to please themselves. Puppet all of a sudden became "your mother sucked my dick" to them.

Did you see the crap Pulga posted earlier? A video, of Messi, for literally 2 seconds, telling Tello to pass it to him. Proving he is Hitler.

It's kinda sad in a way. :lol Especially when it's coming from a team that has Pepe, Mou, Coentrao, Ronaldo, Ramos etc in it.

This Barca/Madrid fans back and forth is hilarious when it's clear that both teams are filled to the brim with despicable cunts. Pot. Kettle. Black.
itX0pJ84GtxyD.gif

ShogunX

Not sure If I'm looking forward to the Sony reveal on Wednesday due to the amount of fucking crazies it's going to bring out. People are going to pretend that Killzone is actually a good series and Nintendo fans are going to get it bad.

Kyoufu

Not sure If I'm looking forward to the Sony reveal on Wednesday due to the amount of fucking crazies it's going to bring out. People are going to pretend that Killzone is actually a good series and Nintendo fans are going to get it bad.

KZ2 was very good. Lay off or I will have to make fun of Liverpool. :)

fuenf

Killzone 2 was amazing, Killzone 3 was 'CoDyfied" but still a good game. I for one, can't wait for Killzone IV.

kharma45

I am as the tears when it over promises and under delivers will be sensational.

Yen

- GAF will die
- the livestreams will be of terrible quality
- they will show demos of what the PS4 will be like, in reality, it will be a PC with 2016 specs.
- giant enemy crabs

I actually enjoyed the SP campaign a lot, which is something I rarely enjoy in FPS games. It just felt so epic and they really did a good job with the animations, music etc.

I also liked Killzone 2 despite my usual hate for console shooters, KZ3 I didn't enjoy at all though.

Meier

I think 40m would be a fair price.
Yeah, I think it would as well. There's a big psychological difference between £40m and £50m though. Cavani is a great player but any time you get near that mark, they need to be an absolute superstar on a global scale and he isn't. I guess we'll see. It will be an interesting summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom