• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slizz

Go Milan?

fsw2AFz.jpg

B3DOUFw.jpg

ylmGPQq.jpg

Not even she can make that collar look good.

pulga

Banned
See I can get random spits, too!

images

For shame, Messi. You don't thank him at the ceremony AND you spit at him?

Wilbur

Banned
lol a quick google search for Juventus girls turns this up:

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRYc-UyxbdeO1nK4ius4GRwuJHFbdlRXx8BPKOZVBuzX49A_OQG[IMG]

and one more, right up Wilbury's alley

Edit: When the fuck did we get cheerleaders? :lol

[IMG]http://www.tuttosport.com/images/68/C_3_Media_1198168_immagine_xl.jpg[/IM]

[IMG]http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_may4hdwZZw1r0zulc.jpg[/IM][/QUOTE]

The only thing up my alley is my dildo with Clevgod's face on in anticipation of his hat trick against your shit defence

Now I have work. I must bid you adieu.

Whoever loses... we win.

pulga

Banned

omg I just saw that one :lol :lol :lol

Searching for Borussia Dortmund girls is kinda scary. It's mostly Leitner's gf, Götze's dick and this:
http://i.imgur.com/gbRvsFSl.jpg[/IMG
lol sorry had to post this hahaha[/QUOTE]

Gotze's girl is fucking hot. I'd have a permanent boner.

[quote="FootballFan, post: 47926429"]lololol took a while to notice.

Alright Pulga, you can have it. Ronaldo is the nicer person, but I'll have to ask someone who knows more about La Liga if that changes the 16 point gap.[/QUOTE]

It's ok, we can take a few more title losses to help you guys bridge the 10+ title deficit. So goes the ever changing balance of powwaaahh.

[quote="FootballFan, post: 47926571"]But you KNOW that the pic you posted is just Messi spitting and Ronaldo quite far away. The one I posted, [URL="www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5UJDqKf6es#t=00m35s"]ronaldo spits and looks towards the camera lol.[/URL][/QUOTE]

I'll need my 3DS to judge the distance :P

feel

I get Porto in HD and Arse in SD....
Your service provider sucks but at least knows what's up.

I got Bayern on Fox HD and Porto on ESPN HD. I would've preferred the FoxSports commentators though. :( (latin america)

But you KNOW that the pic you posted is just Messi spitting and Ronaldo quite far away. The one I posted, ronaldo spits and looks towards the camera lol.
Actually, Ronaldo was very far away from the camera too. It's the exact same situation, only that Ronaldo is looking at and spitting towards the camera and Messi is doing it to Ronaldo.

Wes

venison crêpe
Thier PCs don't have spellchecker inbuilt in them. It sucks!

Hah it's all good. I make a terrible number of spelling errors. I seem to type letters with my left hand faster than my right which gets a lot of letters out of their correct order.

Couldn't resist making the joke though!

pulga

Banned
He's always looking at the camera. This time it just happened to coincide with him spitting. No harm done. Messi's looks like a bullet aimed for Ronaldo's cock. Nasty.

looool at the youtube comments

Seanpaul Smillie 1 day ago
Haha, good joke. There's a good few videos of Messi being a cunt as opposed to spitting on the floor. Go eat a dick.

I'd love to have that guy in FootyGAF :lol :lol

FootballFan

looool at the youtube comments

Seanpaul Smillie 1 day ago
Haha, good joke. There's a good few videos of Messi being a cunt as opposed to spitting on the floor. Go eat a dick.

I'd love to have that guy in FootyGAF :lol :lol

No thanks, one blind ronaldo fanboy is enough for my liking.

rvy

Banned
Romanella needs to stop being pregnant and give Savi some pussy or else he gets depressed and doesn't play shit for 2 seasons in a row.

Conejito <3

rvy

Banned
Twente president confirms Djuricic move to Benfica after failing to get a loan.

HAH, FUCK YOU FAT SULEJMANI.

Slizz

Your service provider sucks but at least knows what's up.

I got Bayern on Fox HD and Porto on ESPN HD. I would've preferred the FoxSports commentators though. :( (latin america)

Actually, Ronaldo was very far away from the camera too. It's the exact same situation, only that Ronaldo is looking at and spitting towards the camera and Messi is doing it to Ronaldo.

My service provider is probably fine. I'm lucky I get both on TV in general, which is strictly based on my location. I don't pay for the extra sports package that includes Fox Soccer Channel, Gol and BEin, but I get basically every Fox Soccer Channel game in SD on Fox Deportes. Then for CL weeks since there are 2 games going at the same time, they offload the less popular one to a local HD Fox Sports channel.

Wes

venison crêpe
@EricLichaj
My gf decided to get a spray tan. She wanted the darkest color. Now she looks like a burnt orange. Don't get spray tanned. The end.

Noirulus

Whining as always:
QNK1Acd.gif

He had a pretty good reason to whine there, to be honest. The team was playing some of the most utterly pile of shit football I've ever seen, not even making any chances out of the fewcounter-attacks they had, while Ronny was the only one still trying to press the defenders.

Thank fuck Mourinho evolved his tactics against Barcelona.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom