• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alves copying

song-hair-blonde.jpg

:p

Lightning

Banned
Decent draw for the CL without any standout games. I will follow the Dortmund game.

Lucky draw for Spurs although all games count, unlucky draw for Chelsea and shocking draw for Newcastle who I'm pretty sure are gone now since Benfica are an excellent team. All in all, go hard and knock the crap out of one another please!

elseanio

Bought something on GAME (PSN credit) 3 weeks ago. Been charged 4 times for it, and their customer service is fucking shocking. Going to my bank tomorrow

Does anyone know if I cancel my debit card whether a refund from GAME would still find it to my bank account? The thing is, I ordered the credit on the 26th feb, was charged twice.. then again on the 30th, and again on the 11th march.. seems a bit iffy (all the same charge of £41)

rvy

Banned
Bought something on GAME (PSN credit) 3 weeks ago. Been charged 4 times for it, and their customer service is fucking shocking. Going to my bank tomorrow

Does anyone know if I cancel my debit card whether a refund from GAME would still find it to my bank account? The thing is, I ordered the credit on the 26th feb, was charged twice.. then again on the 30th, and again on the 11th march.. seems a bit iffy

GAME truly is shit. I'm sorry.

elseanio

GAME truly is shit. I'm sorry.

I'm pretty certain my bank will refund me the money, they said as much over the phone. My problem is that since I actually put my card details into their website, I need to get them to cooperate and confirm that I only received the product once, and didn't intentionally order 4

Mastadon

Banned

This is the best thing I've ever read.

We’ve had many run-ins, and despite what you may have read about in the papers, most of them have remained private. I once asked him to fetch me some gazpacho as we walked down the tunnel at half-time in a particularly tetchy encounter between our teams, while on another occasion he drove past me in Blackburn, leaning out of his car window like a sneering bespectacled beagle, shouting: “I just saw your mum’s t*ts – KWALATEEE!”

FootballFan

I had proposed a bet on the Barca - Milan match to a Barca fan. I said Milan would get through, and he didn't accept because he said I would get a free prize lol

Nobody believed.

Zabo and I believed.

#Remuntada

BELIEVE FC. CUP WINNERS THE MOMENT IT OPENED UP. Hixx with the only goal of the finale.

hixx21akk9.gif

We were so good the opponents joined our celebrations

sadavtb8v.gif

Fuuuuu wish I could play. Fucking. fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom