• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

Yeah I imagine Fifa on PC would be amazing with everyone here. I had Fifa 12 on PC but got 13 on PS3.

LOL Hixx only scored that goal cause the keeper got tripped up by his own defender, bet they were raging.

I have fifa 13 for ps3 and pc. But when I tried to play with them it was way too laggy :( literally 4-5 second delay. Seriously. Unplayable.

Must be because I'm on the other side of the world lol.

Hixx

Yeah I imagine Fifa on PC would be amazing with everyone here. I had Fifa 12 on PC but got 13 on PS3.

LOL Hixx only scored that goal cause the keeper got tripped up by his own defender, bet they were raging.

That was my 6th of the tourney

deal with it

Wes

venison crêpe
I'm confused. The MILF is the person in Freewheelin's profile?

This is what I get for joining the football thread half way through Friday Voyeur Hour.

3Sixty

Southampton have been fined £20,000 by the Football Association after admitting a charge of failing to control their players.

Fuck off. Grant Holt should be fined for being a diving cunt and Clattenberg should be fined for being an incompetent cunt.

Southampton have been fined £20,000 by the Football Association after admitting a charge of failing to control their players.

Fuck off. Grant Holt should be fined for being a diving cunt and Clattenberg should be fined for being an incompetent cunt.

You should be made to forfeit tomorrow's game

FA pls

Lightning

Banned

Just destroy Lolerpool tomorrow so we can all be done with them and they can go back to focusing on their delighted battle for 8th spot.

Wes

venison crêpe
Don't forget the F1 season starts tomorrow guys. If you're like me and always miss out on the first week of the fantasy/prediction league, get on over to the F1 thread and sign up tonight whilst you still can!

dc89

Anyone in the thread played Anno 2070? It's only finally hitting $16.99 for the base game after ages.. $35 with all the extra shit. There's no way I buy it until it's like $10-$15 tops but just curious on people's thoughts.

No but I really want to play it too. Us City fans, we're all from the same mould so it seems.

Wes

venison crêpe
I've played Anno 2070. I've always enjoyed the Anno games. This one is good too. I rank it on the same level as the Tropico games in terms of enjoyment levels and time spent playing it if that guidance is of any use.

Rumors that Lewandowski will leave for United after all. Looks like he's pissed at Bayern because they don't want to spend money on him.

lol Rummenigge

Tc91

Anyone in the thread played Anno 2070? It's only finally hitting $16.99 for the base game after ages.. $35 with all the extra shit. There's no way I buy it until it's like $10-$15 tops but just curious on people's thoughts.

Guy called DunderHassan in the Buy/Sell/Trade thread selling it for $7.5, I've bought from him before and everything was fine!

Pogba's turned out shit in my FM save. Feels good man.

Off out tonight, doped up on pro-plus and drinking whiskey. Can already predict its going to be a weekend of dying in bed.

arkon

You can sext instead.

golo2.gif

golotodo.gif

Those goals are orgasmic. Is that all Cardozo?

Was waiting for a lift home. Saw the car I was waiting for, it slowed down towards me. I hopped in. Turns out it was not the person I was waiting on. "What the fuck are you doing?" he said.

I feel so embarrassed.

LOL.

This happened to my mate once, when he got into my Dad's car as I was getting picked up from school. Oh how we laughed.

Linius

Zachary Levi is serious about trying to get a kickstarter movie for Chuck. That would be awesome, love me some more Chuck in a cinema feature.

Yep.

The Newcastle of International Football. No winning mentality.

Not even a winning mentality holding them back. Its a decency mentality, they can't even get along with eachother for a month. And those who embarassed and shamed the entire country at the World Cup were rewarded with fuck all punishment and further caps after a token game left in the dark by Blanc.

I'd have been absolutely seething if I was French. Zidane should have strolled in and cracked some heads together, preferably Evra and Ribery's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom