• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.
That means something close to properly fucking stinking drunk, non ?

Enough that he has to pay 5% of his yearly wages in fine.

#swag

9uWbUSK.jpg

GorillaJu

Man I thought Morsel and I were doing pretty good in FPL. Vinegar Joe is 100 points ahead of us :-/

Lol yep. Gettin our asses kicked. But Vinegar Joe is really good.

Also I agree Williams would be good for either Liverpool or Arsenal. I'd love it if we bought two CBs this summer – one younger, one to challenge Skrtel and Agger

bjaelke

Lol yep. Gettin our asses kicked. But Vinegar Joe is really good.

Also I agree Williams would be good for either Liverpool or Arsenal. I'd love it if we bought two CBs this summer – one younger, one to challenge Skrtel and Agger

Please let it be Rolando Maximiliano Martins Indi.

Arnie

http://m.guardian.co.uk/football/2013/mar/05/ashley-williams-arsenal-transfer-swansea-city

I believe it. Ashley Williams is one of the finer CBs in the league. He's a natural captain.

Aye, he's brilliant. Wonder who he'll choose, considering Arsenal are most likely not in the Champions League either (but arguably closer to getting back in it). Perhaps his appreciation of Rodgers will favour us, or perhaps Glyfi Sigurdsson proved such notions to be fallacies.

Either way I'm wearing a fucking naughty pair of camel suede boots and trying to negotiate a six inch meatball marinara in the silent area of the library. Nightmare.

arkon

1-2 or 1-3 to Madrid I think. I just think after what they've done to Barcelona over the past few weeks they'll be massively confident.

Feorax

Aye, he's brilliant. Wonder who he'll choose, considering Arsenal are most likely not in the Champions League either (but arguably closer to getting back in it). Perhaps his appreciation of Rodgers will favour us, or perhaps Glyfi Sigurdsson proved such notions to be fallacies.

Either way I'm wearing a fucking naughty pair of camel suede boots and trying to negotiate a six inch meatball marinara in the silent area of the library. Nightmare.

Williams is a natural Carra replacement. Not the best technically, but a great shot stopper and a proper leader at the back.

I've also seen us be linked with Bruno Martins Indy today. Is he any good Dutch-Gaf? I'm hoping he's like a left sided Martin Kelly. That would solve so many problems.

operon

I either want Real Madrid to batter united, or Ronaldo score deep into added time, throws a cheeky wink towards the united bench, all the time Fergie is pulling his hair out and Mourinho takes his clothes off after the match and runs around the pitch in a mad celebration

arkon

I either want Real Madrid to batter united, or Ronaldo score deep into added time, throws a cheeky wink towards the united bench, all the time Fergie is pulling his hair out and Mourinho takes his clothes off after the match and runs around the pitch in a mad celebration

Mourinho's going to knee slide from one end of the pitch to the other. Truly the special one.

Mastadon

Banned
:lol

“@MUFC_Facebook: im so narvous tht i know i will have diarehea before th game..... +*^STORK+*^”

As charming as ever.

I had no idea Ashley Williams is 28. Would love him at Liverpool, but he didn't get on with Suarez too well from what I remember. I support that won't be too much of a problem when Suarez is at Bayern :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom