• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

That's a load of bollocks.

Michael-Clarke-out-sad_2881649.jpg

Clarke's still good, hearing a lot of Australian criticism for his captaincy decisions though

I meant that's a load of bollocks for Prior to have.

My moment of genius wasted.

Doesn't make sense anyway. He could have a pair of withered raisins down there, and it'd still be more than every Australian sportsman put together. Even Webber was annoyingly calm when Vettel fucked him over :p

I honestly hope Vettel goes away soon for an extended perios. Something about him is really offputting.

3Sixty

I was going to slag off the New Zealand groundsman for designing pitches for draws.

But England always try to prove me wrong.

dc89

@Arnie

Holy shit Arnie, a walk down Adelphe St and Plung (near UCLAN)i is an experience like no other. I'm pretty sure I overheard a conversation between a hooker and someone else on the phone.

Arnie

@Arnie

Holy shit Arnie, a walk down Adelphe St and Plung (near UCLAN)i is an experience like no other. I'm pretty sure I overheard a conversation between a hooker and someone else on the phone.
Rule one, don't go down Plungy. Think my brother got mugged down there on new year once. He obviously didn't heed rule one.

dc89

Rule one, don't go down Plungy. Think my brother got mugged down there on new year once. He obviously didn't heed rule one.

Yeah it's rough as fuck. But my car was being MOT'd by a garage down by UCLAN, family friend of my GF's family etc. So....

I had to at least walk down there. Thank God it was day light, I wouldn't go there in darkness. Rough as houses.

Kenka

Ugh, my thread in the gaming section got closed.

My question was genuine though. Mumei, can you explain why it immediately got axed?

arkon

Doesn't make sense anyway. He could have a pair of withered raisins down there, and it'd still be more than every Australian sportsman put together. Even Webber was annoyingly calm when Vettel fucked him over :p

I honestly hope Vettel goes away soon for an extended perios. Something about him is really offputting.

It's that German efficiency. Ruthless. Robotic.

Linius

Hmm, The Walking Dead gifted us a great reaction .gif this week. See guys, there is another reason this show is still worth watching :p

It's that German efficiency. Ruthless. Robotic.

He's not robotic though. He just seems snide, arrogant and petulant, all in one. Like Hamilton, he's a massive blame-shifter as well as far as I can tell. Can't stand him. Reminds me of Federer circa 2009.

Man up, Meus

16iYM9Z.jpg

Kenka

The only replier suggested Nintendo for Final Fantasy. Reason enough for it to be locked.
I can't be held responsible for the posters say in their replies :-(
Xenoblade shits on post-FF-XII FF and I know what I am talking about. Nintendo might not be ideal but they have the financial power to let FF go on relying on the assets that made it shine: precious level-design, special effects, lengthy cutscenes. I don't know why the thread got locked if the first answer actually made sense.

Not a bad return. I tried it once and i lost everything. Never again.

Everything as in bankruptcy, or everything as in never won a bet?

@Kenka, fair enough, although it would have been absolutely rife with 'Platinum should make everything even though they can't tell a story, let alone a decent one' and 'FROM should make everything, even though their strengths are massively specific and only really fit one genre as yet'

Hixx

Oh wow.

Our couch is knackered, we're buying a new one. Me nanna was saying 'buy a door, stick it under the cushions'. Now this is stupid, yes. Especially considering the cushions aren't removable. So my sister chimes in.

"A door to open the couch?"

What the fuck.

arkon

Everything as in bankruptcy, or everything as in never won a bet?

Lost whatever I put in, only a few quid left spread over a few accounts now.

I won bets but they were shitty ones with shitty returns. Didn't have any sort of a plan for it, bet with little research. Basically me being incredibly stupid and hoping to luck out.

arkon

Oh wow.

Our couch is knackered, we're buying a new one. Me nanna was saying 'buy a door, stick it under the cushions'. Now this is stupid, yes. Especially considering the cushions aren't removable. So my sister chimes in.

What the fuck.

There aren't enough facepalm gifs in the world...

Lost whatever I put in, only a few quid left spread over a few accounts now.

I won bets but they were shitty ones with shitty returns. Didn't have any sort of a plan for it, bet with little research. Basically me being incredibly stupid and hoping to luck out.

I try putting a couple of £1 accumulators a week, but have to leave it for a couple of weeks every once in a while, otherwise I end up getting stupid and blowing like a tenner at a time

The first one was great, even though I bought Infamous 2 I never ended up playing it. :(

Play it bro

can someone tell me how many teams from which group can advance etc in the world cup qualifiers? I'm mostly interested in North, Central America and Caribbean group?

Lightning

Banned
Ugh, my thread in the gaming section got closed.

My question was genuine though. Mumei, can you explain why it immediately got axed?
Thread invited flames and is a bit premature imo.

That first response gets a huge FUCK OFF from me. A franchise like FF isolated to bloody Nintendo platforms only? Fuck that shit.

Sage00

Once And Future Member
Oh wow.

What the fuck.

:lol

arkon

I try putting a couple of £1 accumulators a week, but have to leave it for a couple of weeks every once in a while, otherwise I end up getting stupid and blowing like a tenner at a time

Play it bro

That's why I went for a set pot of £20 or something when i made an account anywhere. The plan was to grow that and not put any more money in. When that went down the drain I stopped altogether, before I dd something really silly.

Top Bottom