• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

Zabojnik

I don't even like Lescott, but pathetic troll. I hope we smash this average prick and his country. They've been doing nothing but chat shit all week.

You're average!

Just watched Wales focking demolish England in the second half (rugby). Congrats! Feeling anti-England tonight, so COME ON MONTENEGRO!!! Make it a double.

amaromontenegro.jpg

Bruno Alves scored twice for Portugal during this international break and Hulk played well, directly leading to the tying goal against Russia. Meanwhile they both are dreadful for Zenit. These cunts basically just always have pissing me off as their ultimate objective.

I do enjoy this hate against Portugal and people saying Azerbaijan are losing unfairly. Was there this much outrage when Russia beat them with a non-existent penalty on the 84th min?

I do enjoy this hate against Portugal and people saying Azerbaijan are losing unfairly. Was there this much outrage when Russia beat them with a non-existent penalty on the 84th min?

How was that penalty non-existent? There were also 3 other surefire penalties that weren't called earlier in that game.

Zabojnik

I used to like you :(

Still <3 Vucinic, looking forward to watching him play tonight

Sorry Hitcher, gotta stick with my Balkan bros tonight. <3 Curious to see what could've been our attacking duo next year (well, one of many possible combinations really, with Llorente incoming). Alas, it was not meant to be. Again, my most sincere congratulations to dc. May Jojo serve you well in those 15 matches where he isn't injured or too lazy to give a damn. /salt

Come on, man. Don't make me hate on Juve.

You're in too deep now, arkon. That can't happen. <3

Who is that and what've they done?

He's being a bad fanboy

I know it sounds stupid, but some fanboys are better than others

Good: Stay in threads relevant to the console of their choice, occasional trolling remark and swift exit in other threads

Mindless: 'NO GAMEZ LOL', swift exit

Bad: Take endless threads off rails with an astoundingly negative attitude to the consoles they don't like

Obviously, I troll the WiiU in here constantly, and very occasionally on Gaming-side in WiiU/Nintendo threads. noobasuar pops in to every thread for the PS4, PS3 or PS exclusive game, says something stupid and then pretends that he has no bias and is the lone objective wanderer, like the Judge Dredd of NeoGaf, all while the thread goes way off topic and becomes yet another victim to the console war :p

Hart; Johnson, Smalling, Lescott, Cole; Gerrard, Carrick; Milner, Cleverley, Welbeck; Rooney.

Yep Milner on the wing. The one paced, no talent, long distance runner mistaken for a footballer is playing on England's wing. I'd honestly take Downing over him.

Hart; Johnson, Smalling, Lescott, Cole; Gerrard, Carrick; Milner, Cleverley, Welbeck; Rooney.

Yep Milner on the wing. The one paced, no talent, long distance runner mistaken for a footballer is playing on England's wing. I'd honestly take Downing over him.

Does it really matter which decidedly average footballers England are going to trot out there? My Montenebros will crush them either way.

Fuck that, he's quality. I'll take him over Martins or Veloso any day.
Yeah, he's talented. He has been getting a bit more playing time lately, I'm hoping Jesualdo is starting to see that Adrien should be on the bench and Martins should be on the field.

And yes, Porto had a 30M offer for Moutinho but they would only get 25M.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
&#8207;@2010MisterChip 1 min

Lloris Jallet Varane Sakho Evra Cabaye Pogba Matuidi Valbue Benz Ribery
Valdés Arbeloa Piqué Ramos Monreal Busi Xabi Xavi Iniesta Pedro Villa

Top Bottom