• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

Blablurn

Bought a new hat.

js3f1nK3hieVO.jpg

Hood as phuck.

schwiet

So I'm about 2 hours into Bioshock.

Met Elizabeth, she's easily the best AI companion I've seen in a game. Her emotions and expressions are fantastic. Also walked around a really nice-looking beach, astounded by the art direction and the blatant racism :lol I know it's 1912, but still, have not experienced this type before in a game!

Very interesting story so far and I love the skyhook, cool way of getting around Columbia.

GOTY so far :p
I like how both coloured people and the Irish are discriminated against. Those bloody potato eaters.

choodi

Banned
At what point will it become accepted that new games are skipping the WiiU, so we don't get a big thread every time? Really odd how its become the Wii, only without the 2 or 3 years of massive sales and momentum to make it worthwhile. Genuinely feel sorry for people who thought it would be supported better, although they should have seen it coming.

Seriously getting sick of the threads too. Anyone who bought the Wii U expecting heaps of third party support, especially from Western devs, is a fool.

You buy Nintendo consoles for Nintendo's games. You expect fuck all from third parties. Thats the way it has been since the N64.

Hell, Western developers basically ignored the DS and are doing the same with the 3DS. Meanwhile they burned money on the PSP for ages before finally realising that they were on a sinking ship. They then collectively sunk billions of dollars chasing the AAA dream and that didn't work out well for anyone but Activision and Ubisoft. Just ask Yoichi Wada from SquareEnix about how successful the AAA business model has been for them.

Never underestimate the stupidity and shortsightedness of video game executives, and never underestimate the unrealistic expectations of video game players in the face of overwhelming evidence.

Kenka

ARE YOU?

jbrMa2mDOD1jrW.jpg

With Hans-Jörg Butt gone, no one is going to save Bayern this time.
I knew he should have played against Italy in 2006 and 2012. I fucking knew it !
Without him, ze Germans are as helpless against Italy as an abandonned ginger baby in a crowded railyway station at midnight time.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
"Following a paternity test, Jermain Defoe has confirmed that he is not the father of the baby born on February 19 2013," said the player's spokesman.

"Jermain vowed to support the mother after she claimed she was expecting his child but DNA test results have proved that the baby is not his.

"He will be making no further comment."

Great, now channel some of this:

maury-not-the-father-gif-dance.gif

into scoring goals.

Top Bottom