• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

jtb

Banned
^yup. I understand the appeal of Total Annihilation, but for me, there's Starcraft: Brood War, and then there's everything else.

Messi

A man got taste.

(I'm so bad at this)

ioZJ3Wju5KU1t.gif

PowderedToast

I miss football. Didn't care to watch the second qualifier games that were played. I just didn't feel any excitement for any of those games. I need to see Suarez hit someone while he's wearing a Liverpool shirt. Maybe bite someone, get a yellow card or two, dive and win the top scorer award.

this, so much

I just noticed the #teamcg list. Had a quick scan through the names. The following people seriously let down footballgaf:

Blablurn, BLSwagger10, DOBERMAN INC, jtb, Kyoufu, L1NETT, LabouredSubterfuge, Oxx, Tc91, zomgbbqftw

What were you lot thinking? Kyoufu no surprise, but Laboured? Come on son. Even Meus didn't vote cg.

Haha

Blablurn

yesterday i went out with my miami heat new era cappie. for the first time ever here in germany. then when i went into the store to get a tie for tmw's wedding i saw a guy... also wearing a new era cap.... with the bulls logo on it. it felt like life was trolling me.

This thread is about as exciting as watching Bayern play...

Contribute positively then.

Here's something interesting you could have posted. According to L'Equipe, Mourinho gave PSG an edited video of his last two victories against Barcelona, in which he details Barcelona's flaws for PSG to exploit.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

Here's something interesting you could have posted. According to L'Equipe, Mourinho gave PSG an edited video of his last two victories against Barcelona, in which he details Barcelona's flaws for PSG to exploit.
That's a bit excessive innit? A simple 'Mark Messi' text message would suffice.

Lightning

Banned

I would love to but I lack things to say.

Interesting regarding Mourinho. Certainly something he would do but even with that knowledge it's a big question if PSG have the quality players, especially defensively.

Mexican cheese+cold, lightly toasted sesame seed bagel=tastegasm

I'm making fish and chips for breakfast because it needs eating before I go home for the Easter holidays.

edit: fuck there's an egg left in the fridge as well. This has thrown a spanner in the works. No bread for soldiers either.

I'm making fish and chips for breakfast because it needs eating before I go home for the Easter holidays.

edit: fuck there's an egg left in the fridge as well. This has thrown a spanner in the works. No bread for soldiers either.

Have you ever worked nights? The whole idea of certain foods being used for certain meals goes out the window. Pizza at 8am, bacon sandwiches at 6pm, reheated curry first thing in the morning. Must be a nightmare to live with :p

Have you ever worked nights? The whole idea of certain foods being used for certain meals goes out the window. Pizza at 8am, bacon sandwiches at 6pm, reheated curry first thing in the morning. Must be a nightmare to live with :p

Nope. I stay up all night writing papers sometimes, but usually cook myself breakfast or make some cereal at the end.

Lightning

Banned
I had my favourite meal of roast chicken for dinner. Absolutely delicious.

And I'm soooooooooooo glad there is some footy this weekend. That international break was awful. Dutch won our matches which was wonderful but for Arsenal hasn't been quite so good. Wilshere out until at least the Norwich game, Walcott out for who knows how long and poor Diaby must be heart broken as he just can't catch a break.

Sometimes I wonder if Arsenal's medical incompetence is the reason for Diaby having such a career with us. The history is just so bad. RVP had injury issues his entire career, Jack Wilshere and his on-ongoing issues, Vermaelen injured which kept him out for majority of a season and even this season has been playing with injury and then there's Podolski who can't seem to finish a game without being subbed and I read also needs surgery now. So what the hell is all this about over the years unexplained? There's a lot more too that I can' be bothered listing as the point remains the same.

Cereal is the perfect 'first thing in the morning, last thing at night' food :D

A bit addicted to Crunchy Nut Corn Flakes atm

Crunchy Nut is great. Probably my favourite cereal, but also expensive. I don't eat breakfast normally when I wake up. I'm never hungry first thing for some reason. I think it's because I don't get enough sleep. Breakfast at any other time of my sleep cycle is one of my favourite things though.

Labadal

And I'm soooooooooooo glad there is some footy this weekend. That international break was awful. Dutch won our matches which was wonderful but for Arsenal hasn't been quite so good. Wilshere out until at least the Norwich game, Walcott out for who knows how long and poor Diaby must be heart broken as he just can't catch a break.

Sometimes I wonder if Arsenal's medical incompetence is the reason for Diaby having such a career with us. The history is just so bad. RVP had injury issues his entire career, Jack Wilshere and his on-ongoing issues, Vermaelen injured which kept him out for majority of a season and even this season has been playing with injury and then there's Podolski who can't seem to finish a game without being subbed and I read also needs surgery now. So what the hell is all this about over the years unexplained? There's a lot more too that I can' be bothered listing as the point remains the same.

We should merge and call our team Arsepool. Then after we get Jack we'll kill off the Arse part.

must...resist...blatant yet tasteless...joke...

Don't make a joke of that man... The guy is so talented and his having his career destroyed.

I know. Tends to smash the fuck out of us when he plays :p

Can't imagine how it feels to be so talented, yet have your own body preventing you from reaching the heights you're capable of. Every setback must devestate you more and more, not to mention the constant worry of the nearly inevitable early retirement looming.

Diaby would be far better than Yaya Toure if he wasn't so injury-prone

rvy

Banned
"Дополнительные сцены и смешные дубли на DVD не работают"

Why though, lol?

You don't wanna know. Thanks.

We are supposedly chasing Ajax player Christian Eriksen. Pleas be true.

I'd rather see him in Dortmund :|
We need a second creative player in the OM next to Götze.

/Reus never really filled the gap Kagawa left and that's why we struggle so much vs. defensively apt teams (-> in the league), especially when either Gündogan or Hummels are missing/sucking.

Top Bottom