• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

GorillaJu

Interesting. Given their ties from their common Leverkusen era, I don't doubt the veracity of it. But credits be given to Kroos, he is a good midfielder. Shaq is the perfect dynamite sub, just like Solskjear was once.

What is this team and what is Mirallas doing in it ?

Probably PL team of the week. All of those players had good performances this game week.

Feorax

Guillem Balague ‏@GuillemBalague 49m
El Liverpool está dispuesto a pagar diez millones por Xabi Alonso. http://tinyurl.com/cezu7w6

€10m for Xabi.

CNQWAyc.gif

Saw this earlier. Very interesting considering Balague himself has been rubbishing the story for months. Wonder whats's changed?

spidye

I can't post much for the bayern juve game today.
I wish all the fellow juve fans(the real ones, not the BPL bandwagon fans) all the best for the game. I'm sure it's going to be our hardest game.

BAYYYYERRRRRRRRRRNNNN

Kenka

EXCIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITE

bayjuv.jpg

Spidye, me too, I wish our Juve supportes all good. Those both teams have so much in common that they should share the same fanbase.

Kenka

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Juventus were last knocked out by a German club 38 years ago: B.Mönchengladbach. Heynckes played

Heynckes was also of course in charge of the Real Madrid side that beat Juventus 1-0 in the 1998 Champions League final in Amsterdam.

OH FFS HEYNCKES

Blablurn

Juventus were last knocked out by a German club 38 years ago: B.Mönchengladbach. Heynckes played

Heynckes was also of course in charge of the Real Madrid side that beat Juventus 1-0 in the 1998 Champions League final in Amsterdam.

OH FFS HEYNCKES
me gusta

dc89

OH FFS HEYNCKES

#FuckHeynckes
#FuckRummage
#ForzaJuve

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Cunte shielding Cambiasso from our players. Don't be classy Antonio, no one deserves it in Italy. <3
dc89 said:
#FuckHeynckes
#FuckRummage
#ForzaJuve

2050-rummenigge-kh1.jpg

I agree with fuck Rummenigge. Heynckes is a pretty nice guy though, it's a shame he's leaving Bayern next season.

Kenka

It all depends on Lahm and Dante. While I am pretty sure Bayern can slot in once or twice, solidity in the defence is not assured, far from it. And this is valid for the return leg too.

madmackem

The "it's not a football matter" gambit.

Peculiar that Sunderland were this fucking stupid.

Its utter shit mate, it was never an issue when he was manager at swindow, bbc sport give him his own column, hes being touted as the next reading and west ham manager in the press, not a fucking word was spoken. All this is utter shite and i for one cant wait for PDC to get started.

Salazar

Its utter shit mate

Inadequacies of the British press aside, what's utter shit is a supposedly respectable football club appointing as manager a man who professes moral and political solidarity with Mussolini and the dear old Lazio ultras. And with fascist ideology in general.

Whining about the hypocrisy of the BBC only gets you so far - and not far enough to outdistance the odium of a fascist manager.

All this is utter shite and i for one cant wait for PDC to get started.

Yes, it's just so irrelevant what kind of human being he is. What kind of human being anybody is. Let's not merely conceptualise but fucking emphasise the vacuousness of the modern game. Results and money.

What a fucking pitifully cuntish attitude. "Let's get on with the football" - as if the football world's collective intelligence doesn't have room for anything else.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
iboCBCquZHUWH0.gif
iboCBCquZHUWH0.gif
iboCBCquZHUWH0.gif
iboCBCquZHUWH0.gif

7 - Juventus have lost seven of their last eight away games in the knockout stages of the Champions League. Stress.

iboCBCquZHUWH0.gif
iboCBCquZHUWH0.gif
iboCBCquZHUWH0.gif
iboCBCquZHUWH0.gif

On the bright side:

Juventus have been leading Serie-A for 360 straight days.

5 - Juventus haven&#8217;t conceded a goal in their last 5 CL games. Arsenal hold the record with 10 consecutive clean sheets in 05/06. Wall.

Kenka

BG10p8FCIAAEzoS.jpg

Jeep's attempt to make that beautiful stadium slightly ugly.
Other have had much more creative ideas !

|
v

allianz-arena-in-schwarz-gelb.jpg

But I think the stadium looks cool that way actually. Of course, only-Bayern fans will not like it but it's a cute sight to behold. Colors associate well with one another.

Fry

I don't think Robben will start, in fact, I saw the predicted line-up and didn't like it very much, but I don't even care, come the fuck on Bayern and Bayern fans, let's do this.

I BELIEVE

rvy

Banned
Will someone explain to me the deal between zebras and Juve? I know there's a bull in the crest, but I don't see the deal with zebras. Is it just because of the stripes or is there something else?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Will someone explain to me the deal between zebras and Juve? I know there's a bull in the crest, but I don't see the deal with zebras. Is it just because of the stripes or is there something else?

Strutting-zebra.gif

It's a reference to our colors. Don't listen to WoodenLung.

Top Bottom