• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

spidye

Beckenbauer likened Gigi Buffon to a pensioner. Your top management all lack class.

Except for Heynckes, really.

beckenbauer is like the senile grandfather everyone has to put up with. no one listens when he speaks.

and rummenigge only had positive words for juve

Blablurn

ZHkK08e.jpg

dante and his brother

qindarka

Banned
Cech has been pretty awesome once again this season. But there are quite a few good shouts for keeper, Mignolet has been really good this season also.

Especially good for Cech :p

Wonder if Courtous' emergence and Cech's reemergence is a coincidence

Cech has always been a great keeper. His decline after the injury was overstated. Some of his best form has come after that, he was far and away Chelsea's best player in 2010/2011 for instance. Also made huge contributions in the FA Cup and CL wins last season.

PAOLO DI CANIO, Wednesday 03 April, 2013
“I have clearly stated that I do not wish to speak about matters other than football, however, I have been deeply hurt by the attacks on the football club.

“This is a historic, proud and ethical club and to read and hear some of the vicious and personal accusations is painful. I am an honest man, my values and principles come from my family and my upbringing.

"I feel that I should not have to continually justify myself to people who do not understand this, however I will say one thing only - I am not the man that some people like to portray.

“I am not political, I do not affiliate myself to any organisation, I am not a racist and I do not support the ideology of fascism. I respect everyone.

“I am a football man and this and my family are my focus. Now I will speak only of football.”

http://www.safc.com/news/club-news/2013/april/statement-from-paolo-di-canio

Blablurn

http://www.t-online.de/sport/fussba...eckenbauer-watscht-juve-keeper-buffon-ab.html

I just read what he said. it isn't even bad. he basically said buffon was at fault for both goals but he's still a great keeper and can still play many years for juve

seriously, it wasn't even that bad.

and he is not the top management of bayern.

you know, let the haters hate! i dont care anymore. if they even take franz beckenbauers words seriously, u cant help them anymore. im sick of this bayern hating all the time. sorry guys, but we belong to the big boys now. just because u didnt pay attention to us in the beginning of the 2000s it doesnt mean we dont belong here. we got pep, you got nothing. we have lost two finals, yeah, but at least we made it to the final. we beat juve, the italian champ. ask chelsea how they played against them? look at our team, we dont need to pay 70 or 80m for kakas or ronaldos. plus we dont only use our youth players for the sake of using them. compared to many other young guys around, our players are actually able to influence a game. suck it, laugh at us when we lose a game but we are here to stay.

Wilbur

Banned
Hey guys, haven't been on here in a while.

Just wondering is it ok to post surveys on this forum?

I'm working on a business plan and I need feedback from footballers (soccer players here in Canada).

Not sure if you can... but I don't think any of us are footballers :lol

Apart from Brentan

you know, let the haters hate! i dont care anymore. if they even take franz beckenbauers words seriously, u cant help them anymore. im sick of this bayern hating all the time. sorry guys, but we belong to the big boys now. just because u didnt pay attention to us in the beginning of the 2000s it doesnt mean we dont belong here. we got pep, you got nothing. we have lost two finals, yeah, but at least we made it to the final. we beat juve, the italian champ. ask chelsea how they played against them? look at our team, we dont need to pay 70 or 80m for kakas or ronaldos. plus we dont only use our youth players for the sake of using them. compared to many other young guys around, our players are actually able to influence a game. suck it, laugh at us when we lose a game but we are here to stay.

:lol :lol :lol

bravo otherwise - I would have thought most Bayern fans already felt like that, but I guess not.

Wilbur

Banned
we belong to the big boys now

You always did

just because u didnt pay attention to us in the beginning of the 2000s it doesnt mean we dont belong here

Was too busy celebrating treble

we got pep, you got nothing

We got Frogson and Benitez and Pardiola

we beat juve, the italian champ

Probably got bribed to lose

ask chelsea how they played against them

I think they'd rather be asked how they played against you

look at our team, we dont need to pay 70 or 80m for kakas or ronaldos.

35m on Gomez and 40m on Javi Martinez instead

FUCK

BAYERN

IN THE FUCKING MOUTH

IN THE ANUS

IN THE EAR

Blablurn

40m for martinez was a buy for the future. u cant compare that with ronaldo etc. plus even hoeneß acknolodged his price should be around 20. but bilbao just sucks

40m for martinez was a buy for the future. u cant compare that with ronaldo etc. plus even hoeneß acknolodged his price should be around 20. but bilbao just sucks
Sorry Bla but that makes zero sense.

Like not even a little bit of sense.

There's nothing wrong with paying 40m for players anyway. You have the money. You earned it.

Fry

You always did

Was too busy celebrating treble

We got Frogson and Benitez and Pardiola

Probably got bribed to lose

I think they'd rather be asked how they played against you

35m on Gomez and 40m on Javi Martinez instead

FUCK

BAYERN

IN THE FUCKING MOUTH

IN THE ANUS

IN THE EAR

shut up

Kenka

the difference is, you say it with a smile on ur face :(
C'mon, in some places, hatred is persona non grata. Dortmund and Bayern are rivals but a pretty damn good pair thereof. Forza both ! Pay attention to the fact that I didn't mention Shlake.

Carbonox

Let me walk around the Normandy ffs

James seems like a right twat

James is an annoying cunt. Bit of a tank combat-wise but that's it.

I was mid-day through my latest Mass Effect 3 run when Bioshock Infinite arrived so until I'm done with Infinite, ME3 will have to wait (definitely returning though). Always stuck with
Liara and Javik
as my team-mates though (spoilered just in-case, especially the second character who's DLC only).

Zabojnik

Juve-GAF, I still love you. #FUCKHEYNCKES.

Bayern fucked up and collapsed too many times for us to lose hope now.

We'd need a miracle, Bayern are just too good. We'll be missing some key players too. Having said that, I can't imagine us playing any worse than yesterday and I'm not even counting Buffon's bad day. Hopefully Conte will come up with ... something. If not, well, there's always next year. :D

Top Bottom