• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

Linius

God !@#$ing damn it, so pissed. out of 5 tickets (1e each so no big loss) was waiting last one, 1 game, 93rd minute and literally less than 30 seconds before the end someone scores and I lose all ma money >:[

Did not want those feels, still pissed, was gonna cover my late losses and be a nice bonus for further play.. meh, new day tomorrow.

(haven't been following this thread, anyone bets here? is talk about it allowed? etc)

Lol, this is bet gaf. Welcome.

God !@#$ing damn it, so pissed. out of 5 tickets (1e each so no big loss) was waiting last one, 1 game, 93rd minute and literally less than 30 seconds before the end someone scores and I lose all ma money >:[

Did not want those feels, still pissed, was gonna cover my late losses and be a nice bonus for further play.. meh, new day tomorrow.

(haven't been following this thread, anyone bets here? is talk about it allowed? etc)

There's tons of betting talk in here. In fact at one point one of the threads was called something like " Official Betting Thread: Football"

demented

Cool cool, started betting again recently and had few close calls, not too much into - but times have been dry, not enough to bet daily and get out of this little hole I'm in. Tonight was so close but tomorrow's a new day, lots of games and money to be made :)

(plus I'm getting paid)

arkon

It's a veritable hive of gambling, crawling with all manner of misfits.

elseanio

I love the Phonak Audeo line, I got the 022 and bought a bunch of filters separately. Amazing earbuds.

I actually prefer the Sennheisers. Phonak are absolutely crystal clear and great for acoustic mellow music, but they just don't go loud enough for me, or have enough bass. I have tried the bass filters that came with it, would you suggest trying to order some? (I only have the 2 filters)

Now I rarely gamble but even I know that you should never bet on internationals, especially friendlies. Never know when players will give a fuck, so restrain yourself betting-gaf, at least for one week.

bud

Now I rarely gamble but even I know that you should never bet on internationals, especially friendlies. Never know when players will give a fuck, so restrain yourself betting-gaf, at least for one week.

too late. already put 300 pounds on an argentina, spain and the netherlands accumulator.

fuenf

I actually prefer the Sennheisers. Phonak are absolutely crystal clear and great for acoustic mellow music, but they just don't go loud enough for me, or have enough bass. I have tried the bass filters that came with it, would you suggest trying to order some? (I only have the 2 filters)

I actually appreciate that they are a bit harder to drive and don't go as loud. Compard to the AKGs I previously owned I can use the full volume range on my MBP / Phone, which gives me much more volume control (the AKGs became too loud way too fast) . The green bass filter do add a fair amount of bass but i prefer the clear sound of the grey filters, the vocals just sound a little bit too metallic with the green filters. If you hear a lot of hip hop / electronic music that's fine, but I wouldnt recommend them otherwise.

I am so good at clubs.

ibddySGwLFWyuk.gif

elseanio

I actually appreciate that they are a bit harder to drive and don't go as loud. Compard to the AKGs I previously owned I can use the full volume range on my MBP / Phone, which gives me much more volume control (the AKGs became too loud way too fast) . The green bass filter do add a fair amount of bass but i prefer the clear sound of the grey filters, the vocals just sound a little bit too metallic with the green filters. If you hear a lot of hip hop / electronic music that's fine, but I wouldnt recommend them otherwise.

Cool, I have the grey and black and prefer the latter. Pretty sure they're stopping production soon, their website may have some sales on the end of this month

kharma45

I did.

He'd been e-mailing her and stuff but he'd never actually met her. Knowing someone online and knowing someone in real life are two completely different things.

Part of me hopes it really backfires on him just for how much of a tool he came across and his blatant disregard for any privacy whatsoever, and I'll just leave it there rather than saying anything more.

fuenf

Part of me hopes it really backfires on him just for how much of a tool he came across and his blatant disregard for any privacy whatsoever, and I'll just leave it there rather than saying anything more.

didnt some people link her the original thread? I mean there's no way she doesnt know what was going on.

Clegg

I'm setting out my stall early.

I want United to sign Draxler. He's my number 1 transfer muppet target.

So what if he's a winger and we already have too many.

fuenf

Yeah he said she was aware of it but I can't imagine she'd have been overly happy about how much was given away, but maybe I'm just a prude and don't want every detail plastered online.

Yeah who knows, I kinda wish this whole saga turns out to be fake after all.

Lightning

Banned
I know I'm miles late but Blackburn sacked their manager again? What the hell... Mickey Mouse club haven't got a freakin clue. Even more suicide job then Chelsea.

Well, I haven't though about it, but yeah, Fire exit and route plan is a must, even if the material si stron enough to sustain the damage for an hour or two. I think I have to ask my lecturer about it tomorrow, since I don't know much about Fire preccudre.

Are you an Architect by the way?
Ex Civil Engineer.
Only did 1 project where I worked on the Fire procedures though so that's why I can't be much more help.

I know I'm miles late but Blackburn sacked their manager again? What the hell... Mickey Mouse club haven't got a freakin clue. Even more suicide job then Chelsea.

True story

When I flew out to meet the Venkys in India I was sat on the rooftop bar in the hotel drinking a kingfisher and another guy I was with started laughing then pointed out the t shirt I was wearing and had been for photos and videos for the press had 'mickey mouse club' written across the front

I was accidentally bob on the money

Personal fact of the day:

The smell of thick garlic butter provokes the same instant gagging reflex as that of potent hospital disinfectant

Disgusting stuff.

3Sixty

True story

When I flew out to meet the Venkys in India I was sat on the rooftop bar in the hotel drinking a kingfisher and another guy I was with started laughing then pointed out the t shirt I was wearing and had been for photos and videos for the press had 'mickey mouse club' written across the front

I was accidentally bob on the money

How much do you miss Kean?

Top Bottom