• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

L1NETT

Office 2013 for £8.95, score.

Blimey. Where from?

---

On Blackburn, what on earth is going on at that club? Remember when those idiots took over and they were speaking about the possibilities of Champions League and signing Ronaldinho? People like them do not deserve to run football clubs.

kharma45

Blimey. Where from?

1) Go to http://goo.gl/XzTrA & then close the page
2) Then go to http://goo.gl/ooTPM
3) Click this http://cl.ly/image/1B162s0V3p2W
4) Enter your university/company email and see if you're applicable, failing that try friends/family uni/work/college emails etc and get them to forward the email to you
4) Check your email & click link & then pay. Download & enter licence code. Worked perfectly for us.
NOTE: If it asks you for a program code again, copy the link from the email and open in a new internet browser then it shouldn't ask you.

And yes it's legit :p

Messi

Cool cool, started betting again recently and had few close calls, not too much into - but times have been dry, not enough to bet daily and get out of this little hole I'm in. Tonight was so close but tomorrow's a new day, lots of games and money to be made :)

(plus I'm getting paid)

You should bet €300 euro on Madrid and Dortmund

I want details.

Wait wat

tjwLPgZ.png

I need to visit that okcupid thread.

Kyoufu

Been playing GTA IV the last few days. Still uproarious fun just cruising around, getting into police chases. RDR is 2/3rds perfection, and Max Payne is really good fun..

fuck tha h8rz

gtav is gonna blow everyone away

Will there be a next gen version of GTAV?

Been playing GTA IV the last few days. Still uproarious fun just cruising around, getting into police chases. RDR is 2/3rds perfection, and Max Payne is really good fun..

fuck tha h8rz

RDR is nearly immaculate, and GTA4 is very good, but something about GTAs 3-SA was just incredible for me. Soundtrack, humour, fun, atmosphere (rain in Liberty City is still unparalleled imo.) They just reeked of being games made to push the boundaries of what was possible and how much enjoyment they could give the buyers, rather than games built to sell. Obviously they ended up being massive hits, but it just feels to me like Rockstar have lost that spark this gen.

GTA3
GTA:VC
GTA:SA
Manhunt

All within about 5 years, and I've heard that Bully and even The Warriors were great as well.

shortyme

fuck tha h8rz

I've got it for 360 but I want it on Steam. Trying to convince myself to buy it.
I love the soundtrack. So good.

Scum

fuck tha h8rz

Bully > GTAIV

I'm sure Microsoft is working hard to moneyhat that one. Just get on it on PC.

Scum

Are the console manufacturer taking turn in being arrogant cunts now? I thought MS really got it last gen when they took the lead from sony, but seems like they learnt nothing.

They don't see us consumers anymore. They think we're all a bunch of cunts who will buy anything off 'em nowadays so long as they can get PR bloggers and media to hype shit up. MS has probably been listening to EA...

Hixx

RDR is nearly immaculate, and GTA4 is very good, but something about GTAs 3-SA was just incredible for me. Soundtrack, humour, fun, atmosphere (rain in Liberty City is still unparalleled imo.) They just reeked of being games made to push the boundaries of what was possible and how much enjoyment they could give the buyers, rather than games built to sell. Obviously they ended up being massive hits, but it just feels to me like Rockstar have lost that spark this gen.

GTA3
Manhunt

All within about 5 years, and I've heard that Bully and even The Warriors were great as well.

Bully is really Fucking good. They should have used the melee combat from it in gta4

Wilbur

Banned

Likely. Bro will get it on PS4, I'll get it on PS3. Funs aplenty

GTA3
Manhunt

Oh I agree with you; I was a tad too young for GTA III when it came out so by the time I was playing, Vice City had came out, and I've never played III. But Vice City and San Andreas are two of the best games of all time (and the latter is my favourite game of all time).

Haven't played Manhunt and Warriors, but Bully is fucking awesome and is still really playable now. If you still have a PS2 you should try and get it.

arkon

My favourite will probably always be GTA2. Just for the multiplayer lols we used to have back in the day on the PC. Good times.

Kyoufu

Brothers to the end
We are one
We are legion

:p

As pathetic as this sounds, I am absolutely desperate for the PS4 to succeed. I've grown up with Playstation only, and Sony are by far my favourite tech company :(

I grew up with Sega. RIP :(

But I got a PS2 when I was 16. Have been a Sony fan ever since but I've always bought all the consoles.

I want Sony to succeed because competition is vital for the industry and a Japanese console doing very well means more interest from Japanese developers.

rodvik

True story

When I flew out to meet the Venkys in India I was sat on the rooftop bar in the hotel drinking a kingfisher and another guy I was with started laughing then pointed out the t shirt I was wearing and had been for photos and videos for the press had 'mickey mouse club' written across the front

I was accidentally bob on the money

Honestly I just feel bad. The destruction of a great club and I still have no idea why they make some decisions. The only possible thing that would explain it is if they are now making a tidy profit from the club, if that ends up happening I will at least understand the motivation, if not then they seem hell bent on destroying their own property, which makes no sense.

This is probably my rampant fanboyism coming through, but fuck it

If the PS4 fails badly, gaming as I care for it will be heavily damaged
If the Durango wildly succeeds to the point that it shapes the future of the industry, the same goes

Either way, I'd jump on the PC train

This is probably my rampant fanboyism coming through, but fuck it

If the PS4 fails badly, gaming as I care for it will be heavily damaged
If the Durango wildly succeeds to the point that it shapes the future of the industry, the same goes

Either way, I'd jump on the PC train

You can say the PS3 failed badly and yet, the industry is just fine.

fuenf

You can say the PS3 failed badly and yet, the industry is just fine.

If the PS4 fails, the Playstation brand may well die, and it'll show that the console industry is moving away from the games-social-media format that played a strong part in the 360's success. If they can keep the price reasonable, the only reason for the PS4 to fail as things stand is a no longer interested market. Which I feel would be terrible for me, personally, and would push me towards PC.

If the rumoured Kinect2paidonlineDRMbox takes off and becomes the new default way of playing games, I'm done with the immediate future.

edit: I used to go on IGN, gamesradar, gamespy, eurogamer, CVG and joystiq on a daily basis, and used to buy OPS2 every month. Now I only go on gaf :s

Top Bottom