• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

Messi

Stupid Imgurapp is broken

tumblr_lrfnnhqvnu1qb2u10.gif

Is demicelis suspended for the match though?
If so, that would a huge lost for Malaga.

I don't think he is.

I think Malaga will defend for dear life until late and try nick a goal forcing BVB to score twice.

Feorax

Just seen we're being linked to Diego Capel. Didn't he nearly end up at Spurs a couple of years ago?

Could be worth a go. I don't think I've seen us be linked to any bad players yet, which is very impressive for LFC recently...

Hixx

Hahaha this is class

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N31xr5rTa4g

Jonjo Shelvey and West Ham fans shenanigans

dont care if dc

Clegg

SAF on Phil Jones.

"Magnificent. He's only played two games at centre back this season [before today] and that tells you how good a player he is. The boy could be anything, absolutely fantastic."

Suen

I'm slightly nervous because Albiol will be playing now that Pepe is out due to injury. We should be able to go through, though.
Forgot about his injury lol. Should be ok I hope, Varane and Ramos as central defenders, Marcelo left and Albiol on the right. Arbeloa would be another option instead of Albiol but...it's Arbeloa lol.

Tc91

It's always a mess after United lose.

They're right about Giggs though. He hould have been hooked after 60 minutes. It was clear to everyone that he was having a poor game.

Yeah he lost his legs around that time, should of been off for that fucking backheel.

Jones was superb, putting his body on the line for everything at the back tonight.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Forgot about his injury lol. Should be ok I hope, Varane and Ramos as central defenders, Marcelo left and Albiol on the right. Arbeloa would be another option instead of Albiol but...it's Arbeloa lol.

Ramos is suspended

Noirulus

Ramos is out because of yellows, remember? :|

Linius

I used to drink Bacardi Razz and Coke. But I just find too damn expensive these days. Paying 7 euros for a drink my ass. Beer please.

Messi

Just watched the first episode of The Americans.

Think I might like this show!

Gonna watch the first episode tonight.

Very much yes. Mr. Reese is a total badass.

Hmmm, I think I will give it a go.

I also watched the first 3 eps of Arrow recently and its pretty good. The main guy is decent.

I just started watching Justified and it's pretty good so far.

Great show, can't wait for my Season 3 Blu to arrive.

Top Bottom