• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

Linius

I'm gonna pull a Frank the Great and say Serie B material, Feyenoord can have him.

Not sure how he would hold up anywhere else. But he saves Feyenoords ass time and time again. During his time at AZ he couldn't score shit. It's odd.

Messi

Right, because Barça is not Spanish. Is a Catalonian team!

iFbODDljGcyk8.gif

Messi

Bitter much

I like Ibra, never said otherwise. But to call him anything other than a cunt would be disingenuous. I am sure even his team mates think he is a cunt.

You don't think he is a cunt?

Edit: He is a magical player. Without question. But a grade A cunt.

Messi

I would have Ibra back at Barca in a heartbeat. Those first 6 months were amazing. Also his clasico goal was great and that time he tore Arsenal apart. Good times. He gave us options up front.

Linius

The first one is hooligan Wesley. He lives around the corner actually. You should Google him, that stuff he pulled became quite the meme.

Messi

3BARZ1.jpg

I am sure I am dc'ing again. But this kit is sexual. Apparently Barca are going with a new 3rd kit as the away kit from the upcoming season is too similar to the current away kit.

Edit: 3 new barca kits this season. I might just go masturbate to celebrate.

haha, like I would even bother checking any GAF |OT|. Most of the members on these forums think they could get paid to be critics. Bunch of fucking morons honestly.

Linius

haha, like I would even bother checking any GAF |OT|. Most of the members on these forums think they could get paid to be critics. Bunch of fucking morons honestly.

Some people make it worth visiting these threads. The ones with a normal perspective and who are not overly criticising everything. And Cornballer mostly, guy spends so much time on updating with all that news and interviews etc.

Goddammit, Wooden, lol. Now that's a great gif. I don't even remember Mexican TV showing the headbutt without slow-mo.

I like watching footballers fight too much so had that ready on my minus lol, should migrate to MMA GAF where that stuff is acceptable. If only Barca still played like this I would enjoy it more :

ibr69HGgEumPLn.gif

io8HS4RFsM4f6.gif

ibcF8rRMw9Sh3.gif

iXJoogNE2Amkp.gif

ipSJKv7Zq6fkb.gif

MORE PASSION

I like watching footballers fight too much so had that ready on my minus lol, should migrate to MMA GAF where that stuff is acceptable. If only Barca still played like this I would enjoy it more :

MORE PASSION

lol, here's another one that happened in the mexican league. Unfortunately, the gif is not completely animated, but you get the idea of what happened.

picasion.com_73f254a59835405596b78189d5f7cc23.gif

Suen

Not sure how he would hold up anywhere else. But he saves Feyenoords ass time and time again. During his time at AZ he couldn't score shit. It's odd.
It makes me wonder how often Italian players, who already are playing in Serie A, switch over to Eredivisie. I'd understand if it was from one of the very small Italian team to a bigger team like Ajax or PSV but it doesn't seem to be a common occurence anyway...or I'm just badly informed. Good to see that he's of good use in Feyenoord though.

Some people make it worth visiting these threads. The ones with a normal perspective and who are not overly criticising everything. And Cornballer mostly, guy spends so much time on updating with all that news and interviews etc.

Cornballer is great. He's been playing Xbox FIFA Clubs with us for years.

GorillaJu

Why is Torres wearing a mask anyway? I wouldn't be entirely surprised if it was for psychological reasons (that he himself doesn't believe Fernando Torres can score, so when he wears a mask he feels like a different person), though I'm sure there's a medical reason, or at least it's the official stance.

Top Bottom