• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

Anyone else getting AoE2 HD? It unlocks today for preorders and I need people to play with!

Another alleged Chelsea shirt...

157esjo.jpg

At least Adidas rubbished that other blue and yellow mess. Not to bothered about this one either.

Site is banned whatever one you posted.

Feorax

Martin Kelly and Fabio Borini back in training.

Hopefully we'll see Kelly play a game or two alongside Agger at CB before the end of the season.

Definitely. I can tell the difference between when I used to go at 13, and what it's like now. It's still decent in spells, around moments of pressure and certainly as each half begins. But it doesn't relentlessly bubble all match, as is often made out. Saying that, whenever I've been to a merseyside derby, United match, or latter stages cup match it's been electrifying.

Same with Spurs, when I went during the 90s and early 00s the crowd was electric and I enjoyed it so much. Went to QPR at home
this season and bar a 5 minute spell where we scored 2 to bring it back it was dead.

A lot of complaints on Spurs forums now that the atmosphere is dead.

This is why I feel we can get dominated at home against lesser teams too, well not so much dominated but drop points and become an easy team to play against. No atmosphere, expectant to roll teams over 5-0 and when we dont the nerves kick in and it obviously rubs off on the players.

Hixx

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
THE LORD GIVETH

“Lennon has a problem with his knee joint. Hopefully they shouldn’t be too bad. Let’s see if Lennon can make the Everton game.

Fry

I thought I remembered a top 5 list you posted and Kate Perry was on there. Guess not. :p

:lolololol

It wasn't me. :p

The last top 5 I posted... I think it was my last fm's. Oasis, The Killers, Eminem, Nirvana and Kings of Leon I think.

and you say i am in a dark place

I'm mostly kidding, but they were just the most poppy grunge band that managed to get popular and suck MTVs dick enough. Their unplugged session thing was pretty great all the way through! Their albums were boring as fuck though, but they get a + in my book for their live performances, even if I wasn't much for the music I always love a band that kick ass live.

Foo Fighters is shit though.

Meier

I'd have thought that Schurrle would be a better fit at a team like United. And it'll be interesting to see what Chelsea do with Mata, Hazard, Oscar, Schurrle and De Bruyne all on the same team. You can imagine that someone is going to be unhappy at not playing every week.

Bild are suggesting that de Bruyne will be a part of the deal and that Chelsea will pay another €12-15m.

http://www.espn.co.uk/football/sport/story/200833.html

Fry

I'm mostly kidding, but they were just the most poppy grunge band that managed to get popular and suck MTVs dick enough. Their unplugged session thing was pretty great all the way through! Their albums were boring as fuck though, but they get a + in my book for their live performances, even if I wasn't much for the music I always love a band that kick ass live.

Foo Fighters is shit though.

whatever, at least we can agree on Nickelback.

Someone compared the drawback of PS+ 'free' games failing to work when the sub runs out to Always On turning your console into a glorified DVD player when the internet craps out.

#NeoGaf

:p

Linius

Linius, me and Wooden are still waiting for you to get into the more progessive side of music. You seem to have a pretty solid 'basic' taste, now it's time to evolve.

The most progressive type of music I listen to is the latest Baroness album :p

Oh and I once went to the progressive nation tour something something which featured Opeth and Dream Theater and some other bands I forgot. I went mostly for Dream Theater, they have a cool drummer!

I love you man.

Some of her songs are so inoffensive that I'll leave them on if I have the music channels on while fannying about on here. Not the case with Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, Kesha or any of those other hacks.

Coming from me, that's a pretty big compliment :p

Top Bottom