• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

Wes

venison crêpe
Speaking of FIFA, I've been doing some Neville analysis on our games and I've come to the conclusion that I am a creative wizard.

Linius

14g7y.gif

Oh Mike...

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130213005641/fallout/images/d/dd/Oh-you-93067263235.jpeg[/ig][/QUOTE]

[img]http://i.minus.com/iQORcGrZ39UbD.gif

dc89

Which company is better at exploiting loyalty and fanboys, Apple or Nintendo?

Apple by a long shot. I don't think Nintendo could get away with selling a slightly upgraded version of their console every year.

But they can get away with selling 2005 level tech for $349 and have their fans convinced that they haven't been sold a turd wrapped in white plastic. Quite a feat.

It's Apple by a long shot. A long, long shot. WiiU isn't a turd in white plastic -.-

In other news, I'm finally watching The Walking Dead S3 finale.

Nyx

better gif

Ah!

Oh well, at least I now know how to make a gif easily.

In other news:

http://www.theonion.com/articles/justin-bieber-fan-jealous-of-anne-frank,32067/

TALLAHASSEE, FL—Following weekend reports that teen pop sensation Justin Bieber visited the Anne Frank House in Amsterdam, local Bieber fan Khloe McNeal, 13, announced Monday that she was ‘jealous’ of the 15-year-old Holocaust victim. “Biebs went to her house? So unfair,” said the diehard ‘Belieber’ of the persecuted Jewish teen who, after hiding from the Nazis for two years in a cramped attic, died of typhus in the Bergen-Belsen concentration camp just weeks before its liberation. “What makes her so special that she gets a shout out? I retweet him every day and he mentions her by name and calls her a ‘great girl?’ Ugh.” McNeal went on to say that she was so envious of Frank that she wanted to “literally die,” adding that “some girls just have all the luck.”

700.jpg

Sigh...

Yeah but Nintendo fans just want something to play their Mario 483, Pokemon 46 and Metroid 245 on. Apple fans just want an... Apple

I'm no Apple fan but at least they're putting out reasonably high end hardware (although overpriced at times) and they're pretty decent software engineers. I can see why someone would want their stuff, like it or not they set the trends.

Nintendo laugh themselves to sleep while they regurgitate the same software year on year on hardware that is so far behind the curve it verges on criminal, at prices that should make your eyes bleed.

dc89

I'm no Apple fan but at least they're putting out reasonably high end hardware (although overpriced at times) and they're pretty decent software engineers. I can see why someone would want their stuff, like it or not they set the trends.

Nintendo laugh themselves to sleep while they regurgitate the same software year on year on hardware that is so far behind the curve it verges on criminal, at prices that should make your eyes bleed.

tumblr_m4njl6jhGW1rv5j9yo1_500.gif

Lunchbox

Banned
This day in 1894 the football club first founded in 1880 as St. Mark's (West Gorton), took the name Manchester City Football Club.

Happy Birthday Manchester City.

the day the oil crooks took over is your new birthday

you know when the club gained any form of relevancy

My loyalty exploitation comment was made with regards to the way hardware form upgrades and different colours are recieved. The number of times I've read posts from people saying they've bought a new DS/DSXL3DS/3DSXL/DSLite because its been rereleased with a new colour is astounding.

We Sony fanboys are annoying, but we're not willing to blow hundreds of dollars for a new colour :p

Nintendo fans won't admit it. I think we have some in here.

arkon

My loyalty exploitation comment was made with regards to the way hardware form upgrades and different colours are recieved. The number of times I've read posts from people saying they've bought a new DS/DSXL3DS/3DSXL/DSLite because its been rereleased with a new colour is astounding.

We Sony fanboys are annoying, but we're not willing to blow hundreds of dollars for a new colour :p

I bet you there are some that do.

I bet you there are some that do.

Whenever Sony releases a new colour console/PSP/Vita, the consensus seems to be 'I'd love that if I didn't already have one.' Nintendo consensus is almost 'I need another DS' in those threads. Doubt its like that among the general public, but still.

Top Bottom