• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

rvy

Banned
FIFA usually launches around late September. Will EA re-release FIFA 14 during the Christmas period for the next-gen consoles, or delay it entirely for all platforms until then?

Delay it when you can do a shitty and piss-poor cash-in of the license for next-gen adopters? Come on. You know this answer.
They'll release the current-gen version and then the other one a few weeks later.

Fry

Yes he is.

408082.jpg

my man

dc89

Yeah I can't wait for PES to be shown off.

Then for the inevitable 'ITS AN EARLY BUILD DEMO WAIT FOR DEMO 2!!"

Then demo 2 is worse

Every year

Yeah, what's with this?! I remember playing the PES12 demo and I was really impressed, then I got the game and I could tell it was not the same build as the demo, it was worse. WTF Konami.

The seasons between you and a friend are the best.

I've played my mate 48 seasons and won 42. He won't give up.

Let me guess. Alias: iLoom

Koko

Banned
Playing Online Seasons, had 9 seasons, promoted 9 times, winning the title 8 times.

58 - 6 - 8

Beast.

You cheating cunt. I had a similar record until division 3, which was clearly the hard one of all it took me about three or four seasons to win it and I only did it because SES along with Balo were in amazing form. After that, division 2 and 1 were relatively easy.

Feorax

Seen a few sources (some more reputable than others) reporting Eriksen to LFC is practically a done deal, for in the region of €15 million.

I know he has doubters, but I still think he would be a great signing if true.

Meier

Seen a few sources (some more reputable than others) reporting Eriksen to LFC is practically a done deal, for in the region of €15 million.

Would be a good signing. He and de Jong merked us in the UCL and he wants to play for City, so I wouldn't be surprised if we did pursue our interest as well but I imagine there are a few players higher on the wish list.

Sage00

Once And Future Member
Decided I'm gonna go watch Partick Thistle v Raith Rovers tonight to see if Thistle can win promotion from the First Division. This is going to be a terrible mistake, isn't it?

SFL1quality.gif

It is a great signing. Ajax has now lost one of their best players, making next season easier for us.

In other unrelated news: my sister has down my make up. I look absolutely fabulous

arkon

Eriksen, Coutinho....and Downing behind Suarez. 4-2-3-1!

bjaelke

Caughtoffside? I can provide you with more reliable rumours through my personal ITK account on Twitter.

dc89

Bayern's Uli Hoeness says Uefa must throw out clubs such as Man City and PSG from the Champions League for FFP to be effective.

Hoeness: 'Platini must be consistent. Málaga is not enough. It'll be interesting to see how he deals with his friends in Paris & Manchester'

@m_christenson

How about fuck off? Bayern think they are holier than thou.

Sage00

Once And Future Member
Well we are working towards meeting FFP. And we'll meet it under the stewardship of Soriano. So no need to remove us.
Dodgy deals like the 'Etihad campus' are not "working towards meeting FFP". It's gaming the system.

Top Bottom