• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

Salazar

If an action on the pitch has ever encapsulated the word "derp" so perfectly

iDqMxVE2OW5Ip.gif

bud

yeah, the one minute snippet was more exciting than the released four-minute version. i still dig it quite a bit and i've been listening to it a lot, but it's underwhelming for sure.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Galliani: "Ibrahimovic at Juventus would not bother me. His salary does not fall within the parameters at Milan."

All it takes is to rename your profile and then use a photo that the news got their hands in... Also would think a Chechen guy who wants independence would not say he's from Russia... Come on, lol.

Wes

venison crêpe
All it takes is to rename your profile and then use a photo that the news got their hands in... Also would think a Chechen guy who wants independence would not say he's from Russia... Come on, lol.

Can you also change your @address then? I don't use twitter.

Facism

some fucking traffic toady cunt gave my father a parking ticket in SAINSBURY'S carpark whilst he was shopping, despite having his disability parking badge displayed on the dashboard.

this fucking place. Bring back hangings and public shaming.

Viva I have no idea what I can do to catch up in Fantasy. I'm not going to pick up RVP. Wouldn't be worth it at this point. I've already botched this week and made two transfers, forgot that I had made one earlier this week.
There's a double gameweek still to come which is a good chance to score big points.

But yeah you'll have to take risks now.

Meier

I'm disappointed that Nastasic isn't included in the nomination list but it is what it is. I've been fortunate to see just about every game he has played all year and have been impressed every single time. Shame that the "experts" weren't paying attention when it mattered in terms of voting. He should be included next year I'd imagine.

The fact that Welbeck was nominated is absolutely stunning. I'm a bit of an apologist for him since I think his pace offers a lot (and it directly lead to the FK that one the first derby.. the game changed when he came on) but this is a guy who has done absolutely nothing all year in terms of production. For him to be included as a Man U representative over Rafael or even de Gea is baffling.

near

Gold Member
The profile is fake, read.

Also even if it was real (which it isn't), how does that make him a GAF poster? lol, videos spread around.

Didn't realize the account was fake, and I also wasn't the one who suggested he was a poster, I merely assumed the possibility since someone else here implied he was.

hey fake vulva,

how is liverpool going to play chelsea? is there a chance of winning?

Sure, we can beat anyone in the league at home, we're not quite relegation candidates yet :p

There's a strong possibility of us simply failing to perform though, given the contrast in the need for points. Chelsea are fighting for the CL spot, we're making a balls-up of trying to stay above West Brom.

We tend to play well against Chelsea at home though I think.

Feorax

Sure, we can beat anyone in the league at home, we're not quite relegation candidates yet :p

There's a strong possibility of us simply failing to perform though, given the contrast in the need for points. Chelsea are fighting for the CL spot, we're making a balls-up of trying to stay above West Brom.

We tend to play well against Chelsea at home though I think.

Won 4 drawn 1 I think is our league record against Chelsea in the last 5 games.

qindarka

Banned
Since they have nothing to play for, could Liverpool please give dear Rafa the 3 points.

There is precedent for Liverpool giving us favors, after all. Chelsea are still yet to thank Gerrard for that backpass back in 09/10.

Top Bottom