• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
We received €103.8m (Serie A TV rights) and almost 50m for reaching the QTF.

We better make it count.

Zabojnik

We better make it count.

zlatan_ibrahimovic-juventus-images.jpg

qindarka

Banned
Just a random question but according to Wiki, Llorente has only 1 goal in 19 appearances this season. How has he been so goal shy and is he really the elite striker Juventus need?

Just a random question but according to Wiki, Llorente has only 1 goal in 19 appearances this season. How has he been so goal shy and is he really the elite striker Juventus need?

Out of form striker who hasn't played so much? Sounds like a perfect Bendtner replacement if you ask me.

Zabojnik

Done deal.

Llorente
Ibra (In the free role he loves so much)
Asamoah - Marchisio - Pirlo - Vidal - Cuadrado
Chiellini - Bonucci - Barzagli
Buffon

Bench: Isla - Suarez - Iaquinta.

WE ARE READY BABY

Why do you hate Black Verratti so much? :(

Cuadrado could be fucking amazing in a XI such as this one. Fuck Juvetic, buy Cuadrado, Marry!

Adrianone is going to spend some money this summer. We no poor.

Galliani: "The first thing we will do this summer is buy a defender."

ogbonna plz. hopefully he isn't referring to zapata.

Cuadrado could be fucking amazing in a XI such as this one. Fuck Juvetic, buy Cuadrado, Marry!

he is lazy as shit, far too lazy for a wingback and doesn't know how to defend. i don't think he would do well unless he is given a free attacking role.

Zabojnik

Galliani: "The first thing we will do this summer is buy a defender."

ogbonna plz. hopefully he isn't referring to zapata.

198088hp2.jpg

"Over my dead body. Funeral to be paid for in three installments."

he is lazy as shit, far too lazy for a wingback and doesn't know how to defend. i don't think he would do well unless he is given a free attacking role.

Eh, he's not *that* lazy, come on. But yeah, we'd be our Robben, basically. It's not like we need to defend with 10 men all the fucking time.

Bilbao have benched him for not agreeing to renew his contract at the start of the season and he´s been fighting with Bielsa most of the time. He´s a quality striker who will probably do fine at Juventus.

Bilbao have sabotaged and ruined their own season, and cost Llorente a year of his career for having the cheek to want to advance his own career. They don't get nearly enough criticism for it.

Lightning

Banned
Bilbao have sabotaged and ruined their own season, and cost Llorente a year of his career for having the cheek to want to advance his own career. They don't get nearly enough criticism for it.
Wenger done the same thing with Walcott at the start of the season, remember? It was only after Walcott showed intention to sign that Wenger started playing him every week.

Wenger done the same thing with Walcott at the start of the season, remember? It was only after Walcott showed intention to sign that Wenger started playing him every week.

Few differences though

Walcott wanted to stay in the league
He wasn't frozen out to nearly the same extent as far as I recall
Walcott is not nearly as important to Arsenal as Llorente was to Bilbao

Carbonox

Done deal.

Llorente
Ibra (In the free role he loves so much)
Asamoah - Marchisio - Pirlo - Vidal - Cuadrado
Chiellini - Bonucci - Barzagli
Buffon

Bench: Isla - Suarez - Iaquinta.

WE ARE READY BABY

Pfft, my formation in FIFA:

Buffon
Chiellini - Caceres - Barzagli
Lichtsteiner - Marchisio - Pirlo - Vidal - Asamoah
Sanchez
Cavani

This team will win me the Champions League.

Llorente sucks.

Timurid

What an abysmal week.

Hopefully, everyone in Boston is safe. Isn't that ATF guy from Boston? Hope he is safe too.

Godba and Falcao are coming to PSG. Ibra and menez to rube. :D

We better make it count.

The DFL needs to get their shit together and improve there to get the Bundesliga to the next level.

We (and also Bayern) received less than half of that. Especially the money made for Bundesliga rights outside of Germany is awful :(

bjaelke

"I announce to you from trusted sources: Rooney to PSG is done," Moulin said on French television. "He will be at PSG next season."

But Sir Alex Ferguson, responding to journalists' questions on Rooney's future at his Friday morning press conference, cast doubt on the PSG link.

"I don't think there is anything in that at all," the boss said.
Shouldn't he know stuff like that?

Timurid

Cairo pls

:lol

I really want Ogbonna to stay, but he deserves better than us.

This club ain't going no where until Cairo starts coughing up money to buy some quality players. I know that will never and will continue to buy has beens, flops, or underdeveloped youth.

On the bright side, I'm really excited in our youth. The future looks bright.

Top Bottom