• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

Bumhead

Banned
Love this gif.

untitled-1amlol.gif

Master meets apprentice. Waddle teaching Giggs everything he knows.

spidye

Ive brought shame upon my house.

Hope hes got a FUCK BAYERN tweet somewhere in there I can shove up your ass.

your posts are so shitty that every time you hit the submit button gaf goes down.

go suck a fuck

and I hope you guys win against dortmund and we win against barca so that we can beat you guys in the final.
knocking out juve and real in the same year would be the best thing ever.

pulga

Banned
Are we still talking about that fake as fuck profile or did they manage to find a real one?

Its real dude. https://twitter.com/J_tsar

your posts are so shitty that every time you hit the submit button gaf goes down.

go suck a fuck

and I hope you guys win against dortmund and we win against barca so that we can beat you guys in the final.

*lick lick lick*

You're taking the clasico war one thread too far my friend. Now I have to report you!

Lol you cunts have made a bigger deal about it than anyone over there did!

faridmon

go suck a fuck

Why so angry?

Fry

go suck a fuck

you can shove anything up my ass babe

not you pulga, you suck

3Sixty

Highly suspect im dc levels late here but Welbeck in young player of the year shortlist.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I'd go for Schienderlin ahead of Shaw if i was picking Saints players

British players will always get the nod though unless its close.

Imagine if Welbeck was French. He'd be laughed out of the country after this season, but because he's English and plays for a big team, he gets put up for an award :p

3Sixty

Imagine if Welbeck was French. He'd be laughed out of the country after this season, but because he's English and plays for a big team, he gets put up for an award :p

Let me put it this way.

Danny Welbeck has the same amount of League goals this season as Danny Fox.

Splatt

I just want someone to waste 35 mil. on Welbeck so I can laugh.... is that too much to ask for?

I just want someone to waste 35 mil. on Welbeck so I can laugh.... is that too much to ask for?

I don't think we'll see any transfer lunacy like that for a long, long time. Utterly ridiculous move by us, even with the shitty justification of the price being 'whatever Chelsea payed for Torres, minus £15m.'

With that reasoning, we basically decided to considerably strenthen Newcastle, insubstantially weaken Chelsea given Roman's billions, and make ourselves look like complete fuckwits. Its contributed a lot to Carroll's downfall as well I think. Put far, far too much pressure on him.

@Viva, why do you Mancs think that people still care about that? Sure, its a huge shame that Gerrard won't win the league medal he deserves, but shitter players than Welbeck have won league medals in the past, Liverpool players included, and better Man Utd players have won nothing. In 20 years, will anyone give a shit about Danny Welberg? I doubt it.

@Viva, why do you Mancs think that people still care about that? Sure, its a huge shame that Gerrard won't win the league medal he deserves, but shitter players than Welbeck have won league medals for Liverpool in the past, and better Man Utd players have won nothing. In 20 years, will anyone give a shit about Danny Welberg? I doubt it.

image.php

I just think it's funny people deride Welbeck's inclusion but not somebody like Wilshere's.

But anyways, these awards are stupid, people get worked up about them every year, means nothing.

And Welbeck will be a very good player.

I just think it's funny people deride Welbeck's inclusion but not somebody like Wilshere's.

But anyways, these awards are stupid, people get worked up about them every year, means nothing.

And Welbeck will be a very good player.

I think Wilshere has played better than Welbeck, although neither should be in there for different reasons, especially when you consider that Nastasic has been overlooked.

Ooh, Jack Hobbs gonna be in the PL next season. Will keep an eye on him

L1NETT

PFA nominations are a bit of, but they are pretty solid

From what I have seen;

Bale - Will win
Suarez - Should win but won't.
RVP
Carrick
Cazorla or Mata - tough one
Zabaleta

Young folks

Wilshere - Will win
Lukaku
Welbeck - Been more consistent that Rooney and RVP this year, cemented an England place of good form. Obviously not prolific, but this is on performance, not excel spreadsheets. If you think every time Welbeck doesn;t score he is playing really badly, then fair enough but I don't agree. Every time I have watched United, he has been one of their best performers. Real talk.
Shaw
Benteke - Should win
Nastastic

Top Bottom