• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

hadareud

The Translator
Wtf what? I'm asking what that has to do with the Fifa regulations on retrospective punishment. The rules are clear and it's not something you can bring externalities into, like national team bias or having a history. Neither factor has any relevance here.
Ah the myth of the Fifa regulations.

Strange that all the major leagues in Europe seem to be able to get around those "clear" rules, apart from the English one.

The FA are fucking cowards, that's the only rule and this one is certainly clear.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
XI: Buffon, Barzagli, Bonucci, Chiellini, Lichtsteiner, Vidal, Pirlo, Pogba, Asamoah, Marchisio, Vucinic

Lol Chiellini you stupid fuck. He's gonna limp off in the first 15 minutes.

Zabojnik

Completely forgot he was still on a Juve contract lol. Can't blame him too much for not wanting to cut his salary in half, not like his football career is going to restart at another club.

3M€ per season, amazing. He's not even a footballer anymore. Hasn't been one for 3 years now. Injury upon fucking injury. There should be a clause in the contract that allows clubs to let a player go when something like this happens.

FB3E8B19-777A-4593-979B-FBD8EA957F1A-6654-00000745271A1498_zpsea2d8db8.jpg

Wilbury at the beaver inn.

Wonder why Rafa didn't put on Ba today... He can't even play the next match against Rubin....

3M€ per season, amazing. He's not even a footballer anymore. Hasn't been one for 3 years now. Injury upon fucking injury. There should be a clause in the contract that allows clubs to let a player go when something like this happens.

Well you could have put that clause in yourself... :p

Someone offered to show Rodgers the incident in his press conference (he said no). They should do this more often, especially with Wenger. Hold him down, hold his eyes open and make him view the incidents so he can comment.

Arnie

Done.

Would be a huge call, potentially his biggest as Liverpool manager, but if an offer comes in that we deem acceptable, I think we'll pull the trigger.

Love Suarez as a footballer, but once he crosses the pitch he turns into a monster. Most of the time that's amazing to watch, as a fan. I love to see him scurrying and working and grafting and chasing, but on the odd occasion that he stamps or, bafflingly, bites his opponent, it's an indescribable and completely unsavoury experience.

I got more enjoyment out of seeing Henderson try some Dutch spin around Luiz in the first half than I did seeing Suarez score that equaliser.

Top Bottom